The Flash Launch! It's Crazy Fast!

Start from the beginning

~~~

Somewhere, Wakiya and Hoji were jogging around the Bey Park and the two boys were slowly running behind.

"Wakiya, wait for us...!" The first boy breathe heavily.

(Me: Wait, which Sasaki and which Shindou? Please help me)

"You're too fast!" Another boy whined.

Wakiya just ignored them and keep running.

"Master, Sasaki and Shindou are falling behind," Hoji said.

"If they wanted to be stronger, they'd be caught up to us no matter what," Wakiya stated. "Let's pick up the pace, Hoji,"

"Okay,"

As they were running, Hoji heard a voice.

"I'm scared...!"

Hoji stopped his tracks and he gasped. "Master, please go ahead!" He said and run off to someone or some people.

"This is why I told you not to go up there!" Nika shouted at her twin brother. Toko were on top of the tree branch.

"But the poor cat would be stuck up here if I didn't!" Toko said, a tear on his eyes as he held the cat. The cat meowing.

"Should I go call for help? Maybe (Name) can help since she's good at helping people," Nika said.

"Stay where you are!"

Nika looked at the voice and and saw Hoji.

Hoji climbing the tree to where Toko were.

"I'll get you down now," Hoji said. Toko turned his head and saw Hoji. "So hold onto that branch,"

"Okay," Toko said.

"We're taking it slow,"

"Don't let go,"

Hoji got Toko and slowly slide down the tree.

"Okay!"

Landing smoothly, Toko nervously chuckled while hugging the kitten.

"We're safe!" Toko said. The kitten meowing and licked Toko's arm, cause the boy chuckled. Hoji smiled.

"Come on now!"

"You shouldn't do stuff like that," Hoji said, patting Toko's head.

"Yeah," Toko said.

"See ya!" Hoji run off, leaving the twins behind.

"That guy..." Nika trailed off.

"You know him?" Toko asked.

"He's big brother's next opponent!" Nika replied. Toko looked where Hoji went off. "Hoji Konda, I think," The pinkette turned to Toko. "Toko, he saved you and you didn't even say thanks!"

"Oh, yeah!" Toko said.

"Let's go after him!" Nika said. Just like that, the twins went to chase Hoji.

~~~

Beigoma Academy.

The beyclub plus you, were watching Valt, who were knelt down.

"Oh yeah! That's it!" Valt realized. "I remember now!"

"What?" Rantaro asked, sat on the bench.

"A ball hit me when I was launching back then," Valt said. His mind flashes when a basketball hit Valt's back.

"Could it be...?"

"Could it be?"

"Yeah!" Valt grinned.