9

Katsuki was done getting ready for his modeling gig. Now, he just had to get to his parents' company building. As he was walking out the front entrance, he raised his hand for a taxi driver.

Katsuki got in the back seat as one stopped in front of his building and sighed.

"So, where to?" The driver said before a black slimy hand grabbed Katsuki's face, pushing him back against the seat.

Katsuki then was not heard from, but when Izuku walked by the electronic store where the TVs were displayed, he saw on the news that there was a hostage situation at a construction site.

"Shit..." Izuku rushed to an empty ally way and stripped off his casual clothes and appeared as Spider-Man, who was now swinging his way to the construction site.

Once he was close enough, he saw a black spider web in the air with a cab car tangled in it.

Spider-Man swings up to where the car was, but before he could make it, he was tackled by Venom, both crashed onto one of the floors of the unfinished building.

"Spider-Man." A deep voice a said, as Venom hovered over Spider-Man. Venoms face revealed Eddie Brock, Spider-Man, under the mask, eyes widened in shock.

"Oh my god, Eddie..."

"Oh, how amazing this is... I think it would be fair if we both look at each other face to face," he then ripped off the mask off Spider-Man, Eddie was surprised but not shocked, "Midoriya. Heh, it looks like I took the right person then."

"I swear to god if you hurt him -"

"I didn't, I just hung him in the air inside a cab. He's safe... For now." Eddie chuckled.

Izuku struggles to get out of Eddie's hold. Eventually, he did and immediately went to where Katsuki was.

Katsuki was watching everything happen from inside the car. He smiled as he saw Izuku in front of him, "Izuku... He's gonna kill us."

"No, he's not. I won't let him," Izuku looked back and saw Venom - who's fully masked again - climbing up and heading towards them, "Try to stay calm, Katsuki, I'll be right back."

Katsuki watches Izuku go back and keeps Venom busy and away from him. Not a minute later, he heard a sound behind him. He let out a gasp and saw the black webs giving out.

Katsuki moves to the driver seat and tries to open the door and the window, but there's wasn't any luck, "Goddammit!" He yelled.

A loud bang was heard, and now the top of the car was missing, and a brick almost had hit Katsuki in the head. He looked up and saw a truck full of debris in it, ducking again as another broken debris fell.

Katsuki saw Izuku and Venom below him, Izuku was retrained to the black web, thinking quickly he picked up a brick near him and carefully aimed at the villain.

"I like feeling bad, it makes me ha -" Venom stopped as he felt pain in his head.

Izuku saw this action and dodged some of the debris when it hit Venom on the back of his head. Venom looked at Katsuki and let out a loud scream, while Izuku broke free his left arm and punched Venom, making him scream at him.

The fight then moved on until Izuku was fully out of the web, and both fell, punched, and punched thrown before Izuku activated his webs to swing up to safety.

All of a sudden, a loud explosion happened, and Venom had collapsed behind him. Izuku looked up and was surprised but grateful at the sight he saw.

It was Eijirou.

"Eijirou... You came..."

"I couldn't leave ya hanging now, could I?" Eijirou smiled.

Their moment was interrupted as Venom threw a punch and an attempted scratch at Eijirou but was quickly dodged, and the two went at it again.

Katsuki, on his end, was grateful that Eijirou joined in even though he hadn't expected it.

The cab then shook, making Katsuki snap out of his dissociation and fell out of the cab, letting out a loud yelp but tightly clung onto one of the strings of the web, "Fuck! Fuck!"

Eijirou heard his yell and informed Izuku to hurry to Katsuki, Izuku did with the help of Eijirou's glider for speed as Katsuki lost his grip and screamed as he fell.

"Hold on, Katsuki!" Izuku yelled.

"Go, buddy!" Eijirou yelled as Izuku hopped off the glider and caught Katsuki, who was almost close to the ground and swings Katsuki to the top floor.

Izuku looked into Katsuki's eyes, "Are you okay?" He whispered.

Katsuki nodded, still feeling conflicted and scared, "Yeah..."

"Izuku!" Both hears, they turn to Eijirou, who was fighting and blocking Venom, "Am I interrupting?" He yelled again.

Izuku didn't give Katsuki a second glance as he went to help Eijirou. Knocking him off the red head and crashing onto the floor full of metal poles and work desks with blueprints.

The polls fell as both collapsed, the sounds made Venom spaz and screech in pain.

Izuku then remembered something, the bell tower and him also in pain because of the symbiote. The symbiote couldn't stand loud noises. Venom was too strong, and everything he and Eijirou tried didn't work.

He called for Eijirou, and the two had trapped Venom in a circle of poles, and Izuku picked one up from the floor and started hitting the pole against the others making Venom spaz even more and more.

From that, Eddie was pulled away as Izuku activated his webs to pull him to safety from the symbiote.

Eijirou then pulled out a grenade from his glider and threw it to the symbiote. What neither expected was Eddie jumping back to the symbiote.

"EDDIE!" Izuku yelled, but it was too late as the blast happened, and Eddie was gone, along with the symbiote.

Everything was quiet now. It wasn't a good silence either, Izuku was disappointed in himself. He could have helped Eddie, but the suit just corrupted him.

Eijirou looked over at the hero and walked over to him to pat him on the shoulder, "We did it, Izuku. We saved Katsuki..."

"I know..."

Eijirou looked at him confused, "Then... Isn't that a good thing? That's what you wanted, right? To save him?" He said, making Izuku nod. Of course, he wanted to save Katsuki. But Eddie was in his mind now. He didn't want to kill Eddie he wanted to stop him, put him in jail, maybe but not kill him.

They heard loud footsteps, Katsuki was standing there as the two turned to him.

Eijirou ran to him and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go as Izuku just stared at the two, Eijirou had still loved him, but Izuku also still loved him, but he wasn't even a good boyfriend to Katsuki to begin with.

He wasn't sure if Katsuki would even get together with either of them because of what they did to him. Or what Katsuki did to Izuku.

Izuku sighs and leaves them be, the two had more chemistry then him and Izuku.

Yes they grew up together but he wasn't really really in love with him, maybe he just loved the idea of Katsuki.

Izuku decided that it was better if they stayed as friends instead, let Katsuki choose who he wanted to be with.

It was better that way.