7

Izuku had arrived at the daily bugle. He saw the frame that Eddie had put up on the wall and scoffed at it, "I'll show you Brock..."
He walked to where Eddie was, and coincidentally, his bosses assistant was there, Eddie smiled at Izuku, and he didn't return one back.

"I see you have some papers there. What are those about?" Eddie asked.

Without a word, he passed the papers the assistant and said, "Tell your editor to check his source next time." Before walking out of the room and heading to the elevator.

The evidence was shown to J. Jonah, who was furious at Eddie and was immediately fired for lying.

Izuku couldn't be more pleased with himself and went to go to his apartment. On the way there, he saw Katsuki with Denki. He didn't want to deal with the blonde, so he just kept walking, but apparently, the universe was against him today because Denki called out to him.

"Hey! Midoriya! Hey, how's it going, man?" Denki smiled.

Izuku internally groans before turning to face the two, "Hey, Denki, I'm good, how are you and Kacchan?" Izuku asked.

To be fair, he semi was curious about how Katsuki was feeling, ever since the show, three days back. He hasn't seen Vailly since then either.

Denki smiled more and spoke for himself, Katsuki however didn't want to speak to Izuku. He was hurt by him, and he was embarrassed still by that unexpected wolf call.

"Oh, come on, Katsuki, speak up!" Denki said, nudging Katsuki at his arm.

"Stop it, Dunce Face, I don't have to say anything to that damn nerd..." Katsuki grumbled before pulling out his phone and putting all his attention on that instead.

"Oh come on, Kacchan, why do you gotta be like that, huh?" Izuku mocked with a teasing smirk.

"Oh, um, did something go on with you two? I know you guys broke up and all, but I didn't know it was that bad of a breakup." Denki asked with his hands up in surrender.

Katsuki didn't say a word and kept his eyes on his phone, and Izuku just scoffed before leaving to his apartment, leaving a very confused Denki.

Izuku soon made it back to his apartment and sat on his bed. He spent the whole night thinking if he had gone too far, ever since the show at the Bakugou Co. It was all he ever thought about.

"Am I going too far?" Izuku mumbled to himself. He glanced down at his shirt, where under it was the black Spider-Man suit. "What's happening to me?"

Izuku stripped out of his clothes and was now in his Spider-Man suit and flew out his window.

This wasn't right...

What was he doing? Why was he being like this?

Especially to Kacchan? What did Kacchan do? Nothing! Absolutely nothing, and Izuku was just being a cocky asshole.

Izuku sat on top of the church tower and sulking in the rain. It was dark out now. The rain had started not too long ago. Usually, rain calmed his nerves and cured his dimmed attitude, but right now, it wasn't working.

Looking at his covered hand, he hopped off the roof tower and landed on the balcony of where the huge bell was.

Unknowingly to him, inside the church itself was Eddie Brock, who had just walked in from a horrible day after getting fired from the daily bugle.

Eddie was absolutely humiliated and just depressed. His life was going so well until Spider-Man changed into an egotistical hero and Midoriya getting him fired.

Dabbing his two fingers into the water bowl by the entrance, making a cross on his forehead, chest, and shoulders, he walked to the front and sat down, looking up at the statue of God.

"I'm Eddie, Eddie Brock. Jr..." He mumbled, "I come here, humbled and humiliated... I just come to ask one thing..." He shut his eyes and let out a breath before looking at the statue again.

"I want you to kill Izuku Midoriya."

Up in the bell tower, Izuku was struggling to take off the suit. The symbiote had clung onto him and refused to come off him.

Izuku let out a yelp as he lost grip of the suit and stumbled into the bell. He and the symbiote yelled.

The bell was still ringing, and it made the process a little easier to Izuku he stomped his fist to the floor and tried rubbing off the black goo off him. With no knowledge of Eddie, who had heard the bell walk into the room of stairs into the bell tower, had goo land on his sweater, in panic he threw his sweater to the side.

Eddie looked up and heard groans and yells of pain and frustration at the very top of the tower.

Eddie saw the black goo come crawling towards him, and clinging onto him, he was lifted into the air by an inch as the symbiote latched onto its new host.

The symbiote covered Eddie all over, crawling into his mouth, making him gag before it fully took over Eddie Brock, who now transformed into the black suited monster.

Now known as Venom.