Oaktail (OC)

Yes, as I said I also have ocs and will be writing about them

OAKTAIL (alive)
Oaktail is the medcat for Spruceclan.
Her primary fur color is cream, and there are large light brown spots that take its space. She has golden eyes, and oak leaves stuck to the side of her ear. She has a brown tail, and a lighter brown at the tip of her thin tail.

I'm so bad at bios I can't I'm sorry😭😭😭😡😡😈😭😡😈😨👽👽
I'm just describing her like a normal person would

She's polite and worries a lot, she doesn't like the hoarse actions of the kits, since she has trauma from when she was one, and she doesn't ant others to experience what she did. It was truly a terrifying witness. (She was playing rough and was almost thrown onto a thorn bush)

She's well-educated and has a great interest in various kinds of plants, especially the poisonous ones, but she's meticulous enough to be handling them.

Education
Mentor: Birchtail

Family
Father: Duskstar
Mother: Leafwhisker
Siblings: two unnamed kits
Half-brother: Silverspots

FamilyFather: DuskstarMother: Leafwhisker Siblings: two unnamed kitsHalf-brother: Silverspots

Story

Oakkit was to Duskstar, the greedy, fearsome leader of Spruceclan, and his former mate, Leafwhisker. A decent number of cats in the clan thought she was born a sole kit, but they were wrong, it was only until she became an apprentice when it was revealed that she had two littermates who died right after they were born.

As a kit, she was playful and rather rough with her playmates. She was a very obedient and loving one when it comes to her parents, even if they don't love each other anymore. This trait of hers would cause jealousy and resentment among her mother and father. But Oakkit was just too young to understand that.

When she became an apprentice, but to the disappointment of her father, she chose the route of a medicine cat after she realized that she was most interested in medicine and plants. Her father expected her to become brave, adept and strong in order to protect the clan as the leader's daughter, and they already have enough medics to take care of the clan.

She was educated greatly by her mentor, Birchtail. The silver tabby tom was excellent at explaining and showing her the important elements she needed to know as a medicine cat. She felt lucky to have him as her mentor, and Birchtail was proud.

Eventually her graduating ceremony came around, earning herself the name Oaktail, for her brown tail and after her mentor. She did a good job as a medicine cat, but grieved when Birchtail was taken away by twolegs, leaving the clan one medicine cat short. That was the last time she ever saw her mentor, but she managed to get over it so she can continue her duties properly.

Not long after the incident did her mother die due to being hit by a speeding twoleg monster, leaving her grieving for her mother again.

She later fell in love with the medicine cat from the neighbouring clan, Sunstreak. Some apprentices would usually catch her glancing at hin during gatherings and admiring how intelligent and handsome he is. However, they were caught by Duskstar meeting at the border and were sent back to their duties. Oaktail decided that it wasn't smart to continue her relationship with him and focused on obeying the warrior code.

yay