Not wanting to waste anymore time I get in my car and drive to the grocery store. Parking, I walk inside and grab a buggy. I walk through the store and grab the things I need and some things I don't. When I walk over to the cashier I smile and unload my things for him to ring up.

"Your total is $210.67, Miss."

I nod and scan my card and grab my receipt. Loading my things into my car, I drive home.

-----

"Well shit." I growl as I stare at the eyeliner I just messed up. I grab a makeup wipe and wipe it off and start over. After a few minutes I finish it and lean back and sigh.

"Finally." I chuckle and start applying my lashes. After gluing those down I finish my makeup with lipstick and lean back to look at myself. I smile and turn my head, watching the pink tinsel in my hair shine.

I pull on my black Gucci ankle boots and smooth out the skirt of my pink mini bodycon dress. The glitter on it sparkling as the light hit it. I grab my purse and head to my car.

As I pull in to the parking lot of the bar, I see Quinn in a dark green skirt and black tube top. Her black heels making her legs look longer than they already were. I step out of the car and head towards her.

"Quinn, your early for once." I grin. When her eyes meet mine she grins back.

"I was excited to tell you my news." I chuckle as she bounces on her toes. Looping my arm through hers we make our way to the line going inside.

As we're standing there we watch the woman in front of us bump into the man in front of her. The both gasp and look at each other. I look between the two before looking at Quinn. She nods at me her face looking sad.

"They're soulmates." I nod, a sinking feeling in my chest.

When you turn 19 you become eligible to meet your soulmate. When you touch then a symbol, or soulmate mark, forms where you touched. But for some people they don't always meet early on. Like me. I'm 29 and have yet to meet my soulmate. The same goes for Quinn, except where I chose to not think about it, she beats herself up because of it.

I put my arm around her shoulder and we walk up to the door. The guard stops us and asks for our ID's. After being let in we make our way to the bar and start our tab. We both take a sip of our drinks before either of us speak.

"What is it you wanted to tell me?" Setting my drink down I turn towards her.

"Well, I got a new job as a backup dancer." She smiled at me nervously.

"That's great Quinn! But why do you look so nervous?"

"It's at Hybe, which is in South Korea." My eyes widen and my smile falls.

"So...You're moving across the world?"

She nods and we both sit in silence for a moment. I notice her biting her lip in nervousness and it causes my face to soften. I pull her in for a hug.

"I'm so proud of you. When do you leave?" I pull back and look her in the eyes. I grab my drink and take a sip.

"I leave the first week of July." I nod. I think for a moment before downing my glass.

"Let's celebrate. Come dance with me!" I smile at her and grab her wrist. She smiles back and nods, following me onto the dancefloor. As we dance and drink some more we allow some guys to dance with us.

I look over at Quinn who's dancing with a tall blonde who's head laid on her shoulder as he kissed her neck. His blonde hair mixed with her black hair. Her grey eyes met mine and she grinned.

The brunette behind me was grinding his hips into my ass. I hear him let out a soft moan, but my eyes are on Quinn who looks scared now. The blonde is dragging her in the direction of the bathrooms.

I'm quick to leave the brunette, apologizing as I follow behind Quinn and the blonde. I pause for a second as I watch him slip his hand under her skirt and her look of pure horror when he touches her.

"Please stop..." I'm quick to move at her words.

I grab the wrist of the hand that was up her skirt and tug it away from her. When he turns to yell at me I already have my arm reared back. My fist hits his nose with a crunch. He holds his face and glares at me with watery eyes. He reaches a hand out for me and I swing my leg, kicking him in the crotch.

He moans in pain as he leans over holding himself up against the wall. I grab the wrist of a wide eyed Quinn and head to the bar. I place a hundred dollar bill on the counter and tell them to keep the change as their tip.

I pull Quinn to my car and open the door to the passenger side. Helping her sit down I walk over to the drivers side and sit down. I quickly start the car and drive us to my place.

"My car..." Quinn looks out of the window towards her car.

"We'll come back and get it in the morning. You're staying with me tonight." I glance over at her. Her face is void of emotions which is very unlike her.

"Tell me about that K-pop group that you like so much." I glance back over at her to see her face light up. She grins.

"Bts! Their in the military right now but Jin comes back next month. And J-hope comes back a few months after him."

"I remember you telling me about J-hope going to the military. I don't think I've ever seen you cry so much in my life." I smile and continue to listen to her talk. I sigh in relief at the fact it was easy to distract her from what happened, even if it's only for a little bit.

She goes on to tell me how she thinks I would like Jin and Jungkook the most and that I remind her of Jin.

"Which one was he again?" I park the car as she pulls up a picture.

My eyes widen as I stare at the picture. There's no way this man is real. He might be the sexiest and best looking man I've ever seen. My face warms and my body tingles as thoughts of him and I fill my head. I shake those thoughts away.

"He's nice to look at." Quinn grins like the Cheshire cat next to me.

"He sure is."