Kai stopped focusing on everything around him, he was too focused on imagining a life as an omega and the pure thought made his skin crawl. "Ight guys what the fuck, being an omega seems like torture" he has once halted again by another piece of information he heard "Omegas of course after being certified to be one, they go into the care of their parents until they hit the twenty-one years mark and they are left to be autonomous but they can get sold off to an Alpha for money, and better status. The omega in that case may not leave the Alphas' side or whatever happens to them is not in the hands of the law, they can be punished with death, complete imprisonment, get sold again, be trained by an expert to turn them into a perfect Omega or put into submissive space forever. The end." The lady teaching said before a black screen showed over with many names.

"Chat" a long pause of confusion was heard "That was the worst way to end a fucking explanation" Kai declared with mixed emotions feeling his face.

Another donation from a random user named 'Alpha_001' came through and automatically read the comment out " When's your birthday?" he paused for some brief seconds, calculating how much more free time he had available. "In three x days" he announced freaking the flip out "Oh hell nha, I need to call my mom" KAi immediately said before another comment came through.

"What afraid you gonna e an Omega HAHAHAHAH" he starred at the chat with such hatred he might kill someone by just staring "Yes the fuck I am" he replied with so much sass in his voice. 'Somebody is nervous' is another comment that caught his eye. "You niggas are mean" he replied pausing the live, so to make the call to his mother more chill and calm.

On the first ring, no one picked up the call. Second ring, still nothing then the third ring his mother picked up the call shouting "Hello?". "Yes mama, it's me Kai" he answered putting the woman on speaker. "Oh, hi baby, what's up?" she asked, she was definitely cooking there were sounds of thighs clicking together and cans opening. "My birthday is in six mother fucking days and that's followed with y second gender the same day and also on top of that, I'm not at home what the fucks should I do?" he kept on ranting about everything. "first of all young man, curse words and second just tell the other guys, coming home now would be pointless I won't be available most of the day's". This shit is fucked up Kai thought shifting his hands through his dreads. "How to? It doesn't seem like the best idea for saying the truth. What if they start hating me or..." He tried to finish what he was going to say but unfortunately for him, his mom spoke with a loud voice "Get yourself together. You don't even know if you will be an Omega''. Kai relaxed thanking his mom before cutting the line.

He took a big breath long enough to fill his lungs full of air and expelled it out in a deep sigh. "Okay chat am back" Kai announced screaming at the screen in front of him. His comments were still flowing at such speed he was simply trying to read them. Another notification was read aloud 'So whatchu gonna do for the big day?'. He thought about it for some seconds, "Eh nothing, don't really..." he was stopped by someone smashing his door down.

"What the fuck man!" Kai exclaimed throwing his hands in the air in disbelief "Did you seriously have to do that?" he continued standing up from his gaming chair. The cam wasn't able to show who it was so the people watching were typing names of who it might have been.

"Nigga you paying for that goddamn door!" the short king was still screaming, his head forward and his hands on his hips. A deep voice from the person out of frame said "Ya ya it's nothing and by the way what you gonna do for your big nineteen, lil nigga!" the other presence asked sitting on the gaming chair, waving the hand at the screen, greeting Kai's viewers. "Duke, I ain't doing shit" Kai replied trying to move the older man from the chair. "You fat ugly fossil shift from my chair", Duke replied with more offensive words than what he had received "You lil cunty bitch hell nha, by the way, what were you doing?".

Kai did not answer the question. He preferred to move and get another chair for himself. "I asked a question," Duke stated waiting for something. One more donation would be the one answering the question 'He was watching the Alpha/ Beta/ Omega video even tho he didn't finish it', Duke nodded at the information while Kai was asking himself what he might have skipped that had to be important to mention. "What do you guys mean by 'finish it'?".

"Where did he reach?" Duke stopped watching the words following the question. He smiled in fun. "I remember that as if it was a poem I had to remember for life" Duke commented turning towards Kai. "So basically if you turn out to be an Omega" he strolled making nervousness bubble inside of the shorter guy, "Your body of course is going to change ad instead of a dick you gonna have a pum pum, it doesn't happen to all of them but still" the smile of his friend was so wide Kai felt like shivers were dancing in him. "If I turn out to be an Omega sper my life, kill me" Kai said afraid for his life. "It's gonna be fine" Duke commented switching his eyes to a reddish bloody colour before switching back to its normal colour.

"You hungry?" Duke asked stopping the compelling on his friend. "What?" Kai asked not understanding the question the older man had asked. "You hungry?" Duke asked once more already scrolling through some food apps. "Tacobell the volcano burrito box with an extra large coke and maio" Kai replied automatically thanking the man straight after. While Duke was ordering their food one more donation was made with a note 'he already behaving like an Omega'. Duke snickered at the comment while Kai if he could turn red he would have been a tomato. "Motherfuckers".

The life continued until they heard the bell go off "I'll go" Kai said, taking his phone before sprinting down the stairs to get the door. In the main while, Duke was upstairs asking the chat if Kai was serious about not throwing a party. Everyone said he was not going to do anything. "Ight" he simply said concentrating back on the phone. He was typing something to someone until Kai reentered the room with the bags of food. "Nigga why you order so much, Fanum ain't here," Kai said placing the bags on the gaming table.