23 • old faces, new habits

Bắt đầu từ đầu

They've taken turns burning my skin and setting the fire out with the fire extinguisher. They think they're on the verge of breaking me but I still don't feel anything.

"I know you can remember. Why don't you reminisce in the good old days? Remember when we danced? In nature, all alone. Just us. You wanted to savor our first kiss so you took us to your room and—"

I interrupt him by making an explosion noise with my mouth, followed by laughter.

"That didn't end very well, now did it? I'm still waiting on that kiss." Our faces remain alarmingly close before he pulls away, opening the curtain again.

My flesh burns and catches on fire. Damon extinguishes it. We're interrupted when the door opens, followed by footsteps leading to the room I'm in. The door opens to view my sister's face. I can tell it's her by the way she's dressed.

She grabs my throat and tilts my head back, pouring vervain down my throat. I use the remaining power I have left to send her flying into the wall. I cough, choking on the liquid.

"I forget you're a witch sometimes." She says, groaning as she stands up.

I purse my lips. "Let's thank daddy for being a man whore."

It didn't take me long to figure out that it was my father that had betrayed his marriage and not my mother. My mother was too scared to ever go against him like that. My father on the other hand, did it every other week. I don't care enough to go looking for my mother. She's probably very dead by now.

My head falls back into the chair, my eyes wanting to close because of how weak I've become. I haven't fed in few days. The more I feed, the more powerful I am.

Katherine's hand finds its way around my throat, constricting my airway. It takes everything in me not to cough. She lets go every few minutes, not allowing me to pass out.

Damon's had enough of this and vamp's over, breaking my leg. It's obvious he prefers more brutal torture. I scream. Katherine let's go of my throat.

He snaps the bone back into place, allowing me to take a deep breath. He breaks my arm next, repeating the same process over and over again. When he realizes this also isn't working, he stops, walking off to get a drink.

Katherine follows him, leaving me and Stefan alone. He stands behind me, placing his fingers on my temples. My eyes roll to the back of my head.

I'm running through a field of daises. I can hear footsteps getting closer and closer before arms wrap themselves around my waist.

"Got you." Stefan whispers in my ear. I giggle, tackling us to the ground.

I land on top of him, immediately pressing my lips to his. He kisses me back, his hands gripping my sides. Stefan sits up so that I'm sitting on his lap. My hands entwine in his hair, turning his head to the side so I can deepen the kiss.

My eyes suddenly open and I realize what's happening. I stand up, pushing myself off of him.

"Get out of my head." I tell him. He stands up too.

"You need to feel." He grabs my cheeks and kisses me again. I want to kiss him back but I don't, pushing his shoulders.

"Get out of my head!" I scream, gripping the sides of my head.

I'm suddenly sitting back in the Salvatore boarding house. My hands are still bound but I have my energy back. I release myself from the chair, walking out of the room.

Before I could get far, I'm slammed into the wall. Someone begins aggressively kissing my neck. I can't help but let a moan slip from my mouth as my hands reach up to grip his hair.

I snap out of my daze, pushing the person back.

"What's wrong, love?" Klaus asks kindly, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. Confusion immediately strikes me as I look around. I'm in his mansion. I just came out of his bedroom. What the fuck?

I'm overcome with realization, looking Klaus in the eye.

"Get out of my head, Stefan." I tell him. Klaus smirks, shoving his hand inside my chest. His fingernails grip my heart.

"You need to feel something, Hadiya." I shove him back, putting my hand inside of his chest.

"Clearly you don't know me well enough." I remove my hand from his chest, his heart coming out with it. His limp body falls to the floor.

My eyes open and I'm actually back in the Salvatore house. Stefan removes his hands from my head and snaps my neck. Darkness overcomes me.

 Darkness overcomes me

 road trip!

road trip!

~c