30

A/n: Before you start this chapter, I wanted to say something to yall, so read this!! I've been reading how there's rarely any comments and votes so I need you guys to VOTE and COMMENT. If you want more chapters, do so please. I want to know your thoughts and you can contribute to how you his story goes if you do comment. Write your comments and suggestions and it might just end up in this book! FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM IF YOU DON'T ALREADY. If you enjoy this book, you can see teasers and other books I am working on and posting on Instagram. It's the same username I have on here(ktjxbooks). Also, which pov do you guys like more?? Lexy's or Olivia's? Anyways, vote, comment, and enjoy this chapter! Spoiler alert, it's gets a bit sad.

Lexy's POV
If Olivia didn't hate me before, I'm sure she did now. After another fight, she stormed off. We went to a different class at this time so I couldn't even see her or even try to talk—then again, I don't even think she would let me speak.

We were now all standing in the hallway, watching Sister Elizabeth being rolled out of here, dead. It had to be Chucky, who else would it be?

I glanced at Olivia as Father Bryce started to speak. She had her arms crossed below her chest with a blank face, but glossy eyes. I knew she hated all of this, the murders and everything. She never told me verbally, but I could tell by the way her facial expressions always became sad or blank and, shiny eyes like she could almost start crying. She felt my eyes on her and I could tell she was fighting hard to not steal a glance at me. I didn't deserve it either way. I didn't deserve her. She's the best person I've ever met and I screwed it up. I could unscrew it up if I admit that I loved her.

But that was the tricky thing. What does love feel like? Heart pounding and breath quickening? My stomach gets a billion butterflies at once when her touch only grazes my skin? Feeling suffocated when she's nowhere near? Nervousness with excitement? I felt all those things around her, even just thinking about it got my heart pumping faster.

"There, I knew it," Devon says and we turn our heads to him.

"Knew what?" Olivia asked, still keeping her gaze far off from me.

"That this is Chucky's doing. Whose else would it be?" Devon glanced at Olivia and then back at Chucky.

Olivia looked afraid as she bit her bottom lip and let out a breath. "He's just sitting there, doing nothing."

"Exactly, he's taunting us," Devon narrowed his eyes at the doll.

"Maybe—" Olivia was cut off as Chucky raised his middle finger at us and she scoffed. We all gave each other weirded-out faces and Father Bryce closed the doors to his office.

"What the fuck?" I said as Jake just shrugged. I hated Chucky but now that he's back, I think I hate him even more.

I looked at Olivia as Father Bryce kept talking. All I was paying attention to was her. I didn't know what he was talking about but just that Liv was fearful, nervous?

I just wanted to hold her. To comfort her.
To tell her everything would be okay even though we both know that wouldn't be true.

Students started to walk away and I snapped out of my trance. "What do we do?" I asked. "There's not much we can do. We tell anyone and we'll get locked up in a mental hospital and throw away the key," Devon said as Jake sighed. "We can run away? There aren't any guards, can't we just leave?" Liv shook her head.  "And go where?"

"To your dad. He's out of the hospital right?" She shrugs. "Honestly, I don't know. After everything happened we ended up here and I haven't seen or talked to my dad for a while."

"It's a risk but we should go. Wouldn't you guys rather be free than here? At a goddamn religious school that will literally never accept us or make us feel at home because of who we love. Even if it is a long shot, we should take it,"  Liv sighs and pushes her hair behind her ear. "It is a long shot but..." She bites her lip. "Maybe. Why are you so persistent on this Jake?" He lets out a breath. "Because it's my fault.
All of this is my fault. My dad, Devon's mom, Lexy's dad, Olivia's mom, Gary. Everyone has died because of me. This never would've happened if I didn't go to that yard sale—" Devon cut him off. "Jake, stop blaming yourself. Chucky did it, he's the asshole here."