15

Lexy's pov
Blinking my eyes open, sunlight shines at me. My hand quickly slaps to my face with a groan. Rubbing my eyes they slowly adjust to the light and I open my eyes.

Sitting up in my bed and dragging a hand through my hair I remembered last night.

Did I actually kiss Olivia or was it just my imagination playing tricks on me?

N-no, I couldn't have kissed her. She's a girl. I don't like girls, not in that way.

Standing up, I walk past my mirror but then walk back to it, noticing something.

Is that what I think it is?

Pulling my shirt down I begin to see hickeys on my neck. I gasp at this.

I guess I really did make out with her.

Now it's all coming back to me.

The gentle kiss turning into a steamy make-out sess.

Shit, what do I do?

You can't just have a steamy make-out with a friend and things stay the same.

I should talk to her about it.

Do I like Olivia?

Do I like a girl?

What if I do? Does that make me a lesbian?

No, no, shut up!

What does it mean then?!

Should I like a girl? Am I allowed to like Olivia?

What if I'm into both?

Just shut up already! You're making no sense.

Fucking shit, I don't know what to think!

Okay, okay! Just calm down, Lexy, it's fine.

Just... ignore her as you do with all your problems. Throw them to the side and deal with them later.

No, I can't, that's so wrong. She's not an object I could throw away and deal with later.

Yes, she is. Who cares? You're not into her anyway!

Yea, but then why did I kiss her?-

You didn't.

Yea, but I kissed her back. If I didn't like it I would have pushed her off immediately.

Did I like the kiss?

I mean it wasn't bad. But was it good?

No.

Yes, it was amazing!

Shut up!

Stop lying to yourself!

I let out a deep breath of air while rubbing my forehead. This is probably the most I'll ever been confused in my whole life and I can't deal with it right now.

Olivia's pov
Feeling sluggish, I fell to the floor, off my bed, and still half asleep. Crawling to my bathroom, I gripped the sink to help myself up.

Grabbing my toothbrush and putting toothpaste on it, I started to wake up. Brushing my teeth, I stared at myself through the mirror.

My mouth fell open and my eyes widened.

There were hickeys slathered all over my neck. "Holy shit," I said as I started to remember the sweet little kiss that turned into a steamy makeout.

Rinsing the toothpaste out of my mouth, I grabbed my phone.

Texting Jake I needed to talk to him. I sighed as put my phone down looking at the hickeys on my neck.

My mom is gonna kill me if she sees this.

Makeup.

Makeup can cover this all up.

Grabbing my makeup bag I pulled out concealer and a blender. Opening it I put concealer on, blending it into my neck.

I wonder what Lexy is thinking.

Is she confused?

Probably.

She's probably doubting she even kissed me but I'm sure I gave her something to remember it by.

Finishing up, I changed into my outfit for the day and went downstairs.

Olivia's outfit

Grabbing a bowl from the cabinet, I also got a spoon, milk, and cereal

Grabbing a bowl from the cabinet, I also got a spoon, milk, and cereal. Quickly eating the cereal, I leave for school.

Walking to my locker I saw Lexy at hers. Deciding to talk to her, I walk up to her.

"Hey...Lexy," I say with a slight smile.

"Oh, hey," She looks at me for a second before going back to looking in her locker.

An "Oh, hey," is not a good hey, it's a bad one, and considering what happened last time we talked, she probably doesn't want to walk to me right now.

Standing there, I look at her. I can't help but take in her breathtaking features. Looking at her neck I see she has her hair covering it up but I can still see a hickey on her neck. She notices me staring and shuts her locker closed making me jump at the loud unexpected noise.

"Do you need something?" She says roughly, crossing her arms. "Uh, I- I- was just-" I couldn't even get in a sentence before she talked again.

"Whatever," She says and turns around to walk away but I quickly grip her wrist, turning her back to face me.

"Lexy, why are you acting like this?" I question her with a bit of hurt in my tone. And it was genuine. I am hurt she's acting like this. Trying to avoid me.

"We're friends, you could at least talk to m-" I said before she interrupts me.

"We are not friends," She says as my hand falls from her wrist.

"W-what, what the hell are you talking about, Lexy, are you on drugs? We were fine yesterday til-" I say but she interrupts me again.

"Don't finish that sentence, Olivia," She says as I scoff.

"Are you that scared to talk about it?" I ask but she stays quiet. "Seriously, Lexy, this is how it's gonna be now, you won't even talk about it?" I question her more, not getting any responses, she just stares down at the floor.

"This is bullshit," I say as I hit her shoulder as I pass by her.

Walking away it quickly turned into a run to the bathroom.

But before I could get there I bumped into someone.

"Olivia, Are you okay?" Jake questioned me as I looked up at him, not knowing what to say.

"I-I, uh," I tried to talk but nothing came out as I swallow down tears.

"Y-yea, I'm fine, I...gotta go," I said as I quickly walked away to the bathroom, leaving Jake standing there, puzzled.

Walking through the door, I felt a teardrop. Wiping the tear away, I looked at myself through the mirror. "Stop crying," I talked to myself as another tear fell down my cheek.

"Stop crying, Olivia," I said as I took a deep breath. "You don't have a reason to cry, it's stupid," I said as I tried to contain myself.

Taking another deep breath, I wiped the tear away and bit my lip.

Don't forget to vote!

Word count - 1089