24

This chapter contains sexual scenes so be warned.

Olivia's POV
I hummed a moan. My hand gripped Lexy's waist, pulling her closer to me. I bit my lip to suppress more noise from flowing out of me. My eyes clamped shut when she placed a kiss on my sweet spot. I felt her smirk against my skin, knowing what her kissing my body does to me as she continued to kiss and suck at my neck.

My legs were positioned up and spread apart as one of Lexy's legs were between mine and applying light pressure to my sensitive area with her knee.

Soon a ringing noise filled both of our ears but we were too caught up in the moment to pay it any attention.

I tried to ignore it, but they kept on calling. My eyes opened as I sighed. "Hold on," I said as she pulled her lips away from my neck, now straddling my thigh. I grabbed her phone and switched the "do not disturb" button on.

My attention switching back to her, and I almost died at the sight. Her pink lips were swollen and her eyes were darkened, full of lust and desperateness. My hands gripped the side of her thighs as we both stared into each other's eyes. My phone then started to ring.

Ignoring it I pulled her forward, moving her on my thigh. She let out a gasp as she felt the little bit of pleasure that surged through her for a split second. "Do that again," She whispered. I pushed her forward and backward once again, obeying her requests. "Why does that feel so good?" She questioned as she started slowly moving back and forth, without my help. "Take this off," I say rubbing the side of her ass cheek. She chuckles, "You're a tease," as she presses our lips together.

My hands grip her hips, pushing them down harder but slower. She whimpers into the kiss. "Please..." She pleads. "Please what-?" I say before I'm interrupted by the door opening and Lexy quickly jumping off of me. "Jesus Christ!" Lexy shouts as two police officers are now standing in her room. "You kids okay?" The police officer asks. "What the hell are you doing here? Did my mother send you?" Lexy asked. "We got a report of a break-in," One of the police officers says. "The hell?! By who?" I questioned. "By a Devon Evans, know him?" I nod my head in response as Lexy grabs her phone. I peek over at her phone and I read the messages Devon sent.

Chucky's back. No fucking way. He was gone for a while and now he's magically back??

"Oh shit," I mutter to myself as Lexy's face turns into fear as she reads the text messages. "Was anyone else in the house?" The woman police officer asks. "The ghost of Halloween past," Lexy and I's heads snap up to her sister. "Who?" Lexy questions Caroline. "He asked to use the bathroom. He said it was an emergency," She responded. Lexy walked away from my side, walking closer to her little sister. "Caroline, how tall was this ghost?" She asked. "Well, he was about this tall..." Caroline trailed off as she hovered her hand in the air. Lexy and I looked at each other. "There's nobody here. No sign of forced entry either," The other police officer came back. "Any dolls?" Lexy questioned as the police officer now had a confused face on. "What?" He asked in confusion. "Oh no. Lexy, I think— " Before Caroline could finish her sentence, Lexy interrupted. "Officer, this is just a misunderstanding. My sister shouldn't be inviting strangers into the house no matter how bad they have to pee!" Lexy said harshly, scolding her sister. "Would you mind staying with us until my mother gets home? She'll be pissed off if you don't," The officer nods. "Sure," She responds.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay alone?" Lexy asked as her thumb strokes my cheek. Thank god her mom was too far, inside her car to hear or see directly what we were doing. Of course, Lexy hasn't told her mom about us, if there even is a us. We haven't put any specific labels on us and it slightly bothers me.

And she defiantly hasn't told her mom that she's gay which I doubt she'll tell her for a while.

I nod my head. "Yea. I'll be okay," I say. Lexy turns around to check if her mom is looking and suddenly our lips are together. I melt into her soft lips as I kiss back. The kiss is gone just as quickly as it came. Our foreheads lay on each other as she looks at me. "Promise me you'll be okay, okay? I don't want to leave and you not be okay-" I cut her off with a peck to her lips. "I promise, I'll be okay," I say with a reassuring nod, pushing her blonde hair behind her ear then cupping her cheek. She bites her lip and nods. "Lexy, let's go," Michelle shouts at her from the car. She immediately pulls away from my touch and I deny the frown that wanted to grow on my face. I hate that she's hiding this. I hate that she's hiding whatever is going on between us.

"Coming!" She shouts back as she leaves me. Lexy and her family had to go to therapy— I know, it's stupid I mean how can talking to a person really help you?

Walking through the hospital doors, my nostrils are filled with the smell of death and bitterness. I continue to walk to my dads' room. My hand grips the door handle and I take a deep breath. It's been a while since I came to visit my dad. My hand shakes as I push the door open. Looking up I see my dad's eyes open and filled with confusion.

No fucking way.

"Dad?" I croaked out as his head snapped toward my direction and my vision starts to blur.

How do we like this chapter??? There will be another one coming very soon so look forward to that!

Word count - 1043