xS2 Chapter 7 - Surviving The Seniors (Prologue)

Start from the beginning

"What's your name anyway kid?" Victor asks.

"Ronnie Everst," Ronnie responds.

"Well Ronnie you better watch your back," Victor remarks as he leaves the office.

Only to quickly return.

Ronnie & Christopher look at Victor confused.

"I forgot that Aromdee hasn't paid us yet," Aromdee remarks.

______________________________

That evening at The Everst Family Home, Ronnie Everst counts up how much money he made today just helping Christopher out. A total of $200. His mother, Sally Everst, notices the money as she sets down a plate of today's dinner; chicken on rice with green beans as a side,

"Well looks like you made a lot of money today," Sally remarks.

"Yeah I was helping my friend Christopher at a job," Ronnie responds.

"How was it? What place?" Sally questions.

"It was some moving company, Hand-&-Hand or something," Ronnie responds in between bites, "It was a ton of physical labor, I don't think I'm gonna head back."

"Hand-&-Hand huh," Sally ponders, "Y'know, I heard that the captain of your school's basketball team works there. Heard he's a good kid."

"He does? I don't think I saw him-," Ronnie begins to say before realizing something and finishing his sentence, "there."

The star of Starlight High's Basketball Team is a Senior at the school named Victor. The person he had beef with that day was a kid named Victor. Victor Dunnerman. Christopher also is a member of the school's basketball team along with Alex. The same Alex that Christopher said was 'our bro' to Victor.

"Well if you ever do see him don't feel afraid to say hi," Sally tells Ronnie, "I heard he's a total softie?"

"I-Is he?!" Ronnie remarks as he sweats nervously realizing that he might have just fucked up badly, "Isn't that good to hear."

_____________________________

That evening in a private karaoke room with checkered tiles and purple lighting, a group of six Starlight High seniors are chatting amongst themselves.

The first is Victor Dunnerman who looks frustrated over the events of the day.

The person sitting next to him is his girlfriend, Trisha Bernstein. Trisha is the captain of the cheerleading team and has white skin, dirty blonde hair, green eyes, heavy makeup, and a mole underneath her mouth. She's wearing a black crop top underneath an unzipped white windbreaker jacket, black yoga pants, and black sneakers. She's also scrolling through her new phone.

On the opposite end of the couch is the head of the school's baking club, Bernard Ginger. A person with white skin, bleached hair, a thick French accent, green eyes, and two piercings; one on his nose and the other under his mouth. The suave senior is wearing a black beanie, a green bomber jacket over an orange t-shirt, black denim pants, and black belted boots.

On the couch on the other side of the room is Georgia Gibson, the vice president of the student council. The bored teen has white skin, black hair with blonde highlights, and brown eyes. She is also wearing a jean jacket over a red dress, and black slip-on shoes.

Another senior is in the room singing his heart out in the karaoke, however completely uninterested in the song is the person sitting on the only white leather chair in the room. Evan Dixon, the president of the student council. The uptight senior has white skin, combed back brown hair, and blue eyes. He's wearing a white button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up past the elbows, black dress pants, a gold watch on his wrist, and white cleats.

"So you said there was some kid who you want to mess with?" Evan remarks.

"Yeah, Ronnie Everst, that cocky punk needs to be taught a lesson," Victor remarks.

"Oh please," Bernard remarks as he rolls his eyes, "You always want to teach some kid a lesson. What did he do this time to piss you off?"

"H-he's just an arrogant prick!" Victor roars.

"Hey calm down baby," Trisha says as she places her hand on Victor's back, "I know that kid's a part of some club, the wonder hospital or something."

"The Miracle Clinic," Georgia corrects Trisha.

"Thank you, Trisha," Evan remarks as he adjusts his collar.

"But Georgia was speaking-" Victor tries to correct Evan.

Evan ignores him and continues. "And I know all about that club, they were supposed to be shut down but they somehow survived by the skin of their teeth. If we want to teach this Ronnie kid a lesson, then we'll have to do so with all of his friends."

The person who was singing finally stops since the song ends, he walks over to the group and mentions, "Sorry but I couldn't help but hear how you guys wanna try and teach the miracle clinic a lesson."

"Yes, glad you've been paying attention," Evan sighs before asking, "Do you want to get in on this, X?"

X Locke, the final senior in the room, is wearing a designer black-white cardigan with a red stripe in the middle, a navy blue undershirt, black denim pants, and green Converse shoes.

X also responds to Evan by saying, "Nah I'm good."

"You sure? Since you only transferred here last year you haven't been able to see our class do a stunt like this," Evan remarks.

"Believe me, I'm good, and besides," X begins to say as he looks toward Evan, "you sure you want to attack The Miracle Clinic?"

"Believe me, we can handle it," Evan remarks, "And besides I'm pretty certain that those rumors about them fighting a gang are just that; rumors."

"Okay if you say so," X Locke says as he walks to the door.

He's about to leave the room as he holds onto the door handle but he stops himself.

"Oh and one more thing," X says with a smirk, "Good luck with your plan or whatever you wanna call it. You're gonna need it."

"Oh yeah? Why's that?" Victor asks.

"Because if you don't want to find out," X Locke coldly remarks, "Then don't fuck with the miracle clinic."

See You Next Chapter!~