"If they aren't why you're considering breaking them?"

"Because I see something in you. Something in you that's worth me breaking my rules, but all I ask is that you don't make me regret breaking them."

"I won't." Her lips hungrily ate mine as her hands took my shirt off gripping my waist tightly.

"Don't make me regret this Janet." She said it again looking at me ever so sternly.

"I won't, I swear I won't." She unbuckled her pants leaving her boxers on. Her hands slid up my thighs going to my waistband pulling my leggings down.

"I hate that I've grown feelings in such a short period of time."

"Why? Because it's breaking your own rules."

"Yes."

"You keep saying it as if you've done this work before?"

"Because I have. There's a lot you don't know about me."

"Will you tell me?"

"When the time is right."

"When will the time be right?"

"When this is over."

"What if it's never over?"

"Oh it will be."

I looked up at her and over her body she was so dang sexy.

"You are beautiful, so incredibly beautiful mamas."

Gosh, how she say mamas sends a waterfall down my thighs.

Her hands ran over them as I kept looking at her. She pull my panties down with her teeth and oh my god I could've fainted. Her tongue traced the side that she was pulling them down from.

"You smell good mamas."

"Thank you."

"Relax, I'm not here to hurt you at all."

I'm excited not nervous."

"Mhh ok? You think you can handle it?"

"I'll try." She pulled her boxers down taking my panties off completely. She spit on my jewel before rubbing the head of her third leg against my clit.

She rubbed my thighs as I held them open, she took her manhood in her hand and positioned it at my entrance.

"You sure about this Janet?"

"Im more than sure honey." She slid it in and oh my lord what it lacked in thickness it was regained in length.

"Mhhhh." She leaned down to kissed me as she slid the rest of her in me. I gripped her arms tightly it just felt so ouuuuu.

"Toni mhhh." She started stroking and when I tell you I was bout to lose it.

"Ahhh, don't hold out on me baby please... I need this." I spoke quietly cause god knows I needed this feeling and bad.

She started giving me slow deep strokes, this girl ain't fucking, she marking her territory.

Her lips claimed my necked just sucking and licking.

"You're doing so good babygirl."

Here comes the pillow talk.

"Mhhhh."

"Mhhm, talk to me baby." It just felt like she was pushing deeper in me and Ian think my coochie was this deep..

"You're taking this well."

"Uhhhh, Toni."

"You're so wet for me babygirl."

"Ouuu."