Chapter 12

"W-what happened h-here!?"her shocked expressions were being visible as she diverted her gaze to him.

"W-why everything is de-destroyed?Angels won the battle,didn't they ?"her hopeless face was waiting, she knew very well what had happened but yn was waiting helpless for a wrong answer to fill her broken pieces. She just doesn't want to believe the truth.

Yn turned to Taehyung with a hope that she knew didn't exist.Her lip curled a little and she forced a small smile waiting for his answer.She can't accept the reality in any way.

As for Taehyung,his face was cold and without any expression.His gaze was dark and very sharp as the deepest and the darkest thing in the world.His lip curled a little as he smirk.

"You only came here to meet your sister, other things don't matter,no need to worry my little princess" his husky voice echoed in her ears as his intense gaze fell on her shocked state more like a disappointed one.

Yn's hopeful smile drop and she widened her eyes in shock.

No one spoks.Her eyes was filled with tears.Her hopeful face could tell the disappoint and fear she was feeling in those moments.

Yn shook her head in no, her hair which was tied with the white ribbon, fell on her fragile face.

Her long eyelashes were wet due to tears which were constantly running down her soft cheeks.

She scrunched her red nose and then turned her back to Taehyung as she saw him for the last time. She didn't think more and started to run as fast as she could.

Her white dress prevented her from running but she didn't care.This was her only chance to escape.

Yn pov

My tears was coming out of my glossy eyes.I can't believe why i trust a person from hell.

I make the biggest mistake in my life.It would be better if I were dead,i betray my kingdom for stepping inside hell and than for trusting him.

Now im here,in heaven.I wished for so long to see it for the last time but i wasn't expecting this.

My eyes started to be glossy.It looks more like a abandoned and destroyed place.I started to feel heavy.

Runing is taking all my breath but i didn't care at all.I need to go very far from him as far as i can and never see him again.

I dont even know why i trust him.Those thoughts will haunt me forever. I regret everything i had done.Rosie had said to me,

Trusting peoples will make you disappointed,but i didn't hear her and here i am but...again...i was hoping to meet her.

My only sister.I did everything for only to see her for the last time.I miss her very much.

Tears were flowing down my red cheeks.I know that she is alive,I feel it and i am very sure about it but i don't know if she is in good state.I have a very bad feeling.

I was getting out of breath.I stopped and put my hands in my knees for support.

My chest was rising and falling heavily due to my rapid, shallow breathing. My heart was pounding in my chest very fast.

I panted and turned my head back. No one was in sight.I took a deep breath and i low my head in relief.

Mabye he is gone, now i need to find Rosie.At first i need to get out of this forest which is now nothing but a ruined place.

My eyes became again teary.I can't even imagine how overnight everything was destroyed.

I took a deep breath.When Rosie took me out of the protective barrier I fell but it seems I fell in the wrong place.