chapter 2

Beatrice POV

"Hey, my handsome fella, could you go wait for me outside? I've gotta help her learn the steps or we won't be perfect for your big day."

OMFG. EWWWWWWW. WHAT IN GOD'S NAME POSSESSED ME TO SPEAK LIKE THIS?!

I am going to throw up. The baby talk is horrendous. I hope Eli doesn't fall out because of that. I need to rinse out my mouth.

"Alright, baby. Don't take too long, I'm taking you out for dinner tonight."

God, jock boy is hideous. I think he just attempted to wink at me? It looked like he was having an aneurysm.

Elliott POV

Thank the Lord he's gone. Now Bibi and I can have a little alone time.

"You never told me you had dinner plans with a rat"

"Shush, you"
Bibi's being a little playful right now, I wonder how far I can take it...

"So, I actually needed help, it wasn't just a lie for me to save you. How do I do the part just before the 'du doo du dah' bit?"

God, Bibi's giggles are enchanting.

"What do you mean 'du doo du dah'?"

Her giggles break up some words. Pure music to my ears.

"Y'know, the bit where the song sounds like 'du doo du dah' obviously."

She's laughing, hard. What's so funny?

Beatrice POV

Du doo du dah~
The way she sang it is looping in my head non stop and I never want it to.

"I think I know which part you mean. It starts positioned like this"

I walk over and grab Eli's waist, adjusting her to the starting position. As I do this her ears start to go red.

No matter what I do, if I touch her the ears are red instantaneously.

I still need to clean my mouth out of my previous sin towards the jock boy earlier. I hope Eli forgives me for my misdeeds. If she didn't, she wouldn't be here right now, right?

"Then you swing 'round like this"

I give an example then gently guide Eli through the steps.

Narrator POV

The two girls stayed in the gym going over the routine and nothing more 😉.

They danced and took breaks, forgetting about the world around them and once they finished, they packed their things and left.

Elliott POV

As we walk out of the double doors I see a certain jock boy glaring at us. I wonder what he wants. OH SHIT HE WAS GONNA TAKE BIBI TO DINNER!

I start to look at him, pale in the face, praying he wouldn't murder me or something.

We make unbreaking eye contact as he approaches.