Chapter 1

Elliott's POV

"One, step, two, step, three, step, four. AND AGAIN"

Beatrice, the perfect golden girl. If you've ever watched an American highschool movie she's the stereotypical cheer queen with a twist, she's actually genuinely kind. She dates the jock quarter back, he's good looking, athletic, rich and extremely stupid (another stereotype).

Beatrice is perfect. She always gets perfect grades, is adored by all and even gets along with everyone GENUINELY. I can't stress enough how absolutely generous and thoughtful she is.

There is one thing that might remove her perfect self though. She's lesbian. And I'm her lover.

Basic little ol' me who has only ever admired her as she does the perfect pyramid is her LOVER!

I've been doing cheer with her since... Forever! She's taught me and I've helped her and before I knew it, I developed feelings. It took years before I confessed but after I did I found out she's been using jock boy over there as a type of gay beard.

Jock boy is without a doubt 100% homophobic. He has that look in his eye, he's also very open about it. I don't know how Bibi deals with it.

By day her and her glistening, hip length, golden hair and brown eyes are perfect and flawless and by night she's still perfect but with some flaws for my eyes only.

Beatrice POV

Elliott, her freckled face and dark red hair are so distracting. She's so pretty. I just want to openly date her, walk up to her and kiss her right now in front of everyone.

She understands and encourages my goals in life and cheers me on (get it? Cheers me on) to do my best, even if that means I have to date the hideous jock boy over there. Ugh. Gives me the chills just thinking about it. He gives me googly eyes all day long and after he touches me I furiously scrub away at myself and my clothes. He doesn't believe in 'being a germaphobe when you do cheerleading.'

It isn't that hard to understand, I don't like others touching me and I don't like messy and germ covered things. Eli gets it so why doesn't he? She always makes sure to sanitize and clean up (to my standards) before doing anything to me.

She's always been so adorable. As a kid she had so many freckles that from a distance her skin looked a different colour but she's grown into them. She still has the same big, bug eyes she's had since childhood though. I hope she never grows into them.

I can't wait to finally be able to come out and openly kiss my lover instead of this stupid and gross man who thinks he's all that just cause some girls fell for him. Not even the gay guys at school would date him and that says something, they have no standards except for "if there's a stick and it fits."

I miss Eli's touch. Her warmth. Every night she comes to my place and we just lay in bed and cuddle. Can't do anything too risky though, my parents are watching. It's like they have cameras everywhere. Everywhere except Eli's house. There we can do whatever we want, her mum doesn't care and often leaves the house so we can be alone.

My parents are soooooooooooooo so so so so sooooooo strict it's like I'm in a high security prison. Eli's mum is so laid back though, her mum runs a cafe and got a little lonely so she adopted Eli. Eli loves her and she dotes on Eli so it's a win-win. She often gives us fund money to go on dates and trips.

Tonight Eli is letting me stay over for about 3 days cause my parents are having a business trip and don't trust me alone since I'm "dating a hooligan" (can't disagree, if I don't keep boundaries I'd be a teen mum of 6 right now)but little do they know they're just enabling some time for me and my girlfriend.

Eli basically owns an apartment. Her bedroom is the basement of the cafe and it has full working electricity and a proper kitchen and laundry and etc. Her mum lives in the second storey of the cafe with all the cats. Did I mention that the cafe is a cat cafe? Well now I did.

Elliott's POV

Cheer practice ended and jock boy is making lovey dovey eyes at MY girl. I have to deal with it. Gotta respect her ambitions and boundaries.

Her parents would never expect us to be lovers cause:
A) she has a 'boyfriend'
And B) we're both very feminine.
My friends have said that we're so feminine that it's obvious that we're queer.

Jock boy obviously doesn't care about Bibi because she's clearly uncomfortable and he's getting all touchy feely with her.

"Hey, Bi- Beatrice, can I speak to you about the step after section 3? I need some extra help"

WHY DID I DO THIS?! I'm all sweaty and I'm a horrible liar.

"Sure Eli-ott, (ahem) Elliott."

Oh thank god she went along with it. Now all jock boy needs to do is leave.

~~~~~~~~
Authors note:
Do I continue? Yah or nah?