Mr Dubey - kaha thi app yn abhi tak.
{Mr Dubey - where were you till now yn.}

Yn - Wo mujhe kuch kaam khatam krna tha sir yaha aane se pehle aur wo jaruri bhi tha isliye aap samjah skte hai sir.
{Yn - I have to finish some work Mr Dubey before coming here and it's important.I hope you understand.}

{Mr Dubey - okk go now and don't come late again in the class.}

Yn - yess sir.
Mr Dubey - mujhe lagta hai ki tumhe aaj ke competition kii information mil gai hai shayad.
{Mr Dubey - I think you got the information about today's competition.}

Yn - jii sir.
{Yn - yesss sir.}

After this I ran to my table and sit with Sana she quickly says that today I am going to win and Kartik is going to loss. We were gossiping about the today's case when accidentally Mr Dubey sees us while talking ohh noo now he is going to lecture me again.

{Mr Dubey - Hloo Miss Chatterbox plzz stand up.}
I quickly stand up from my chair and now going to listen his bickering for atleast one hour.
Yn - yess sir.

Mr Dubey - yn tumne tenth class ye wala chapter to padha hi hoga too ajj tum ispe ek essay likh ke Lana mai bhi experience Lena chahta huu Mr keesing ki tarh kii tumne kya likh hoga apne essay mein.
{Mr Dubey - yn I think you must have read this chapter on tenth class so why not you just wrote the essay like anne and I will also get experienced like Mr keesing that what you will wrote in your essay.}
I was just pick my bottle from my bag to drink bcuz I was thirsty since morning when I opened my bottle cap and going to drink it but after hearing Mr Dubey i spill the whole water of my mouth on the boy who was sitting before me in next line.
The whole class started laughing like they smell some laughing gas and that boy asked the teacher to excuse him and he went towards the washroom.
But I also think to teach some lesson to Dubey sir soo he won't make fun of me.

Yn - sir mai yee nhi kar sakti kyuki mujhe ye bolne ki aadat maine meri maa se inherit hai.
{Yn - sorry sir but I can't stop talking because I
Iinherited this from my mother.}

Mr Dubey - tumhare ghar wale tum par Paisa barbaad kar rhe hai.
{Mr Dubey -your family is wasting money on you.}

Yn - aur school waale app par.
{Yn - And the school is wasting money on you sir}

Shit! What have I said, my tongue is moving too much?
(Yn rocked , Mr Dubey shocked.)
After that the class went smoothly. After the class went to auditorium for discuss the case which has competition. The competition will start from 6:00 pm and I have alot of time to read the case carefully.
I don't have to worry about that because Mr Bansal is my senior. He is treated me like his child and he is also very cunning lawyer.

Suddenly I got call from my mummy and I have to attend this call no matter what is it?
After picking up the call she shouted from the other side like a mad woman.

Mom - kaha ho abhi tak ghar nhi aayi bhul gyi kya kii aaj Hume Puja mein jaana hai.
{Mom - where are you haa you aren't not at Home till now did you forget that today is puja.}

Yn - I am just coming ahh.
Well great i didn't even know that today is puja at home and she also cut the call in middle.
Huhhh that's not a big deal yn but you have to go home first i informed Sana about this and said I will attend the competition at time.

At Mall,
Tahir POV

Roaming in a mall with this headache is something else. People see that rich person is very happy when they don't even know that from situation they are going well nobody cares about others they always see how much money they have but they don't see the struggle behind that.

Wow what a nice mall huhhh.
Fuck this mall I want to sit in my cabin and I have to do my work but no these people just know how to suck my mind.
I was continuously cursing everyone but suddenly I realised that everyone went from here and I was still sitting on a sofa in this luxurious mall.
I really want to beat jatin because of him I am here otherwise I was attending a funeral of that bastard.
That fucking Chief Minister of Delhi he is such a womanzier but always talks about there well being.
He borrowed money from me and did not even gave till now it's been 2 years.
Suddenly someone shaken me and that's it i lost my temper. Before I say something that person gave his hand and when I open my eyes that's my sister.

Trisha - bhaii saa humne shopping Karli aap payment kar dijiye or aapne kuch nhi liya kya apne liye.
{Trisha - Brother, we did the shopping, you pay and you did not take anything, what to get?}

Tahir - nahi maine kuch nhi liya tum logo ko kuch Lena hai to Lelo mai baar baar nahi aaunga.
{ Tahir - No, I don't want to take anything, if any thing else is left, so take it, I will not come again and again.}

Trisha - nahi maine sab kuch le liya hai bhaiisaa.
Trisha - No, I have taken everything brother.

I gave her my black card and she took it and everyone sit in their separate cars but Trisha and javin sit in their mine.
After dropping her home we went to office because I have to check some files and I have some meetings also. Javin also went inside his cabin.

 Javin also went inside his cabin

At Rajput's home
Author's POV,

When yn entered inside her home she meet with a horrible seen infront of her everyone was running here and there. Everything is messed up the pillows of couch are on the ground and suddenly someone kick her and she fall on the ground on her butts.
Suddenly she heard someone shouting loudly.

? - aaahhhhhhhhh.

____________________________________________

Hlooo everyone.....
I am back after long time of 3 months.
I really apologize with all my heart to all my dear readers.
There is so many things happened in my life in these 3 months but I promise to you all from now on my story will be updated from time to time.

Please tell me in the comments how did you like the story and what will happen next?
Hope you all like this chapter and don't forget to vote, comment and share the book guzzzz...
Also tell me which character is the most amazing till you read now.

I will upload the next part soon nearly after tomorrow.
Plzzz I really felt bad for some readers who were asking me again and again that why you update next part and when you will? I am really sorry...
💐💐