╠38╣

A month had passed since the family was living peacefully, they all had fun and good times with eachother and made a lot of memories.

But , now winter had approached.

She could see her breaths in the cold air . How beautiful and miraculous winters were , she thought to herself. The snowflakes which would melt in warm hands looks like a white blanket covering earth. Azura loved winters it was her favorite time of year because she could wear warm fur coats and drink hot chocolate.

Sadly she didn't have time to admire the beauty of the scenery around her as she was busy holding her tears back . As it was winter , curits had to go hibernation . It's the best for him to leave when the winter has just started .

" can't you take me with you ? "
Azura said as a Lone tear escaped her eyes as she sniffles.

All her other males look at her with shock and worry, she had been crying since last week , ever since she got to know that Curtis had to leave , and those tears kept him from leaving as he tried his best to warm himself as he would coil up near the fireplace as he would make up with azura . She had been too dramatic recently , hibernation had to be done . There are no excuses .

" oh , love , don't cry ! It breaks my heart to see you in pain because of me "
Curits said as he hugged her and ruffled her hair .

" when will you come back ? "
Azura asked as she wiped her tears away .

" the moment these winters are over , I'll be back to you , I promise "
Curtis said as he kissed her forehead and she nodded .

" you better keep your promise ! "
She said as she pulled him into a long kiss .

" I will "
Curtis said after breaking the kiss .

While all of her other males looked at their female sighing .

" Let's go back hmm . He said he'll be back soon "
Azura said as she took deep breaths .

" very soon love , very soon "
Leon said as he kissed her forehead and they walked inside , and then suddenly , while they were walking, azura fainted .

Azura opened her eyes to find the relived faces of her mates .

" what happened to me ? "
She got up and saw that she was in her bedroom .

" we don't know , this white bird has been smiling ever since he's done examining you ! "
Asher said .

" He won't tell us "
Leon added .

" plus he keeps smiling to himself , I don't see anything good in you fainting " Winston added .

" I agree . Noah come on , tell us aldredy! "
Finn said , he was getting annoyed now .

" fine, I was actually waiting for azura to wake up as she's the first person who deserves to know about this good news" Noah said as he patted azura's head .

" you see , our little female is soon going to be a mother to a little baby "
Noah completed his sentence and everyone in the room was filled with silence.

Asher and Leon were both too stunned to speak and Finn and winston were too happy to speak.

" she's pregnant? "
Asher asked just in case he misheard Noah.

" yes ! "
Noah confirmed once again .

" you sure? "
Leon had a really happy-shcoked expression on his face .

" you think I joked around before? "
Noah raised a brow .

" so its true ! "
Winston said as his eyes turned into crescents .

" I'm so happy for you darling , I'm so happy for all of us ! "
Finn said smiling brightly, a sudden wave of happiness had spread in the room , everything felt to magical and positive right now .

Some tears left azura's eyes , she was going to be a mother! A mother !

" loves , I'm so- so happy right now! "
She cried and everyone had a soft expression on their faces , Finn hugged her and she tightly hugged him back .

" there there, darling . We all know that you're going to be the most amazing mother ever "
Finn said smiling .

" he's right, my darling is going to be the best ever mother "
Leon said as he kissed her tears away .

" I will love the child very much! I'm so happy to know that I'm going to be a mother "
She cried her heart out and Noah and winston whispered sweet things to calm her down as crying too much wasn't good for her health too .

After a while , she calmed down and was sitting on Leon's lap as Noah examined her again . Finn and winston were out preparing their lunch .

He said that she was around two weeks into her pregnancy.

" I think you're having lion cubs "
Noah said as he examined her .

Leon had a really elated and shocked expression on his face , so the first child that azura was ever going to birth is going to be a lion's cub , the first child that will make her a mother for the very first time was his too .

He couldn't feel happier, he was aldreddy on cloud nine when he heard that azura was pregnant and even more happy to know that she was bearing his seed .

" its only one, so I guess it's going to be a female "
Noah said as his expression turned into a really really excited one .

" hmm , I'm sure you're having a female love ! "
Noah ended his words with a clap .

A female as a first born? That was considered really rare and auspicious in the beast world.

A daugher ?

Azura looked at Leon to see his reaction on the revelation , turns out he was the happiest man alive there. He looked so happy !

It made azura tear up from happiness again.

" ah , I'm so so so so happy !"
Azura said as she cried .

" oh dear , these pregnancy hormones, don't cry love , we're all just as overjoyed as you , but crying too much isn't good for your health "