I looked at Zayn and Louis before coming closer to them only to turn to Zayn and speak "go back to the table we will be there soon" was all I said and I noticed him hesitate but then he left the bathroom leaving just me and Louis

Once the bathroom door closed I looked back at Louis deciding I needed to comment on what he said but also in the rule of him being with one of us at all times " first off never go anywhere with out one of us because as you now know people are looking for you, bad people" I watched him nod to my words. With that confirmation I continued.

"Second of all you are not a problem they are but the life we live there will always be those people trying to hurt us but we will never let them get to you understand" He only nodded and while I would have liked a more verbal response I took it knowing it was probably the best I would get from him.

"Okay let's get back to the table our food should be here by now" and so we left the bathroom him following me and we ate our food that like I had predicted was there waiting for us. Once everyone was done Jake drove everyone else back to the house before taking Louis to get a new phone. While they were gone i pulled the rest of the gang into the meeting room we had to go over what went on today in the pizza place and the new rules everyone is to follow to keep Louis safe. Once that was over everyone went back to what they were doing and i went up to my office. 

Louis

Jake and I took everyone home and then we set on our way to the closest phone store. When we got there we were greeted by a women that sid her name was Angie and she led us over to a desk in the back of the room to get things started for us. She went over the different phone plans and the different phones they had to offer and Jake told me i could get whatever one I wanted. I decided on a space gray iphone 15 pro and Angie went to get one from the back. While she was gone Jake and i chatted a bit about what happened in the pizza place as he didnt get to ask much while we were there. I told him what went on and how Zayn and Harry had come in before to much had happened and that other than being a bit freaked out that i was being looked for apparently by some pretty bad people i was ok. He told me that he would have to remember to thank them when we got back and that was when Angie came back with my new phone. 

It took a bit to get it set up and to add the data complet with unlimited text and calling but once she was done she walked me through some small feachers of the phone and how to use it before we left. I was quick to put in Jakes number and made a mental note to ask for Niall Zayns numbers when we got home. Maybe even Bens number as he had always been nice to me. 

When we made it back to the house i was quick to go and look for Zayn and Niall to get there numbers. As i didnt find them in the living room or the kitchen i made my way to the game room. as i got to the bottom of the steps i could hear some movement from a room i didnt remember ever going into. I made my way to the door placing my ear to it to see if i could hear anything. It was a moment later when the door quickly swung open making me stumble into whoever opened the door as i lost my footing. 

"What do you think your doing?" the person asked. I knew that voice and i knew i just fucked up. I looked up to see Harry looking back at me.

"I'll ask again what do you think you are doing?" he raised a pointed brow at me. I stumbled over my words for a moment not knowing what to say. 

"Um...I was....Um i was just....I dont know sorry" i decided to go with cursing myself for stuttering over my words. He looked at me for a bit before letting out a chuckle. This confused me as i wasn't sure what was funny. 

"God whats with the stutter do i scare you?" I wasn't sure what to say because yes he did a bit I would be lying if I said he didnt but he also is the person who saved me twice now and who I currently have a small crush on. It seemed though after a bit he knew the answer as he nodded 

"good you should be. Im not a good person" and then he was gone like he was never there. I looked around the hall before remembering what i came down here for and then made my way to the game room to find Niall and Zayn. 

(A/N) so this is the next chapter if it seems like it doesent make much since its because i am writing this a bit intoxicated so sorry for grammer and spelling mistakes hahaha. I just remembered i was planning on updating tomorrow but that i didnt start writing it yet but i had already had a few drinks. But i plan to keep my promise of updating at least once to twice a week on monday or tuseday so this is it. i might come back later this week and change a few things with this chapter and fix it if when im sober i think it is to bad but for now ill leave it. Also because it is currently 4am where i am. As always please comment and vote as i love to hear from you.

All the Love 

T