(16) THE REASON

After reaching at palace Arjun met Krishn at the entrance

After reaching at palace Arjun met Krishn at the entrance. Krishn's knowing glance was conveying that he knew everything about the incident inside and out. Of course, he knew. After all, what can be hidden from the Lord of universe?

Krishn advised rest of the members to go back to their chambers except Arjun, leaving behind the worry about Subhadra. Krishn was the most trusted one for everyone in Pandav family. So, Nakul, Karenumati, Vijaya and Sahdev left from there.

Arjun too took Subhadra to their chamber obeying the assured glance of Krishn.

"Madhav, is she fine? Why did she faint? Is there anything serious?" Laying Subhadra down, Arjun stood beside Krishn for getting answer.

"Nothing is serious in this case, Parth!" Kanha's small yet serene smile soothed Arjun's worried heart.

"But, I sense like there's something concerning. What's the reason of her this condition?" Arjun wasn't only a sharp observant of opportunities, but also of obstacles on the way.

"The incident happened in Mayavan was because of Kaldaitya, the dearest associate of Kalyavan whom I had killed," Kanha's words drove Arjun back at the time when he had seen encounter of Krishn and Kalyavan in his eyes.

"Is there any other associates of Kalyavan who can cause threat to our family?" Worry lines covered Arjun's forehead.

"There are many other associates of Kalyavan, but none of them can be dangerous like Kaldaitya. Kaldaitya wasn't only killed by your arrow but also by the vibes of energies activated inside Subhadra," the reality was revealed by Kanha.

"I didn't get anything, Madhav!" Arjun was confused at such mention about Subhadra.

"Looks like you had forgotten her real identity," a known smile was getting spread on Kanha's lips.

"Sorry, Madhav. My attention was diverted from the truth," Arjun remembered the moment at when Kanha had mentioned Subhadra as his Yogmaya.

Arjun being soulmate of Subhadra had known her real identity, not just because it was his right to know about her, because he had claimed that right, all rightfully.

"Subhadra had been living the life of a normal girl. Dau and I had kept her away from each situation which could provoke the divine energies reside inside her," Kanha started to explain the cause.

"Then, why didn't her divine energies get activate when Kalyavan had attacked on us?" The question came into Arjun's mind when he got more into the time when Kalyavan had attacked on them.

"Because, at that time Kalyavan didn't cast any such magic to harm any of you. He was just intended to provoke me to appear in front of him. Subhadra's energies get activate when any kind of demonic magic comes in front," Kanha was internally praising Arjun's curiosity which had come out in a smart way.

"For now, she's unconscious due to the surge of sudden energy arouse in her. She will be absolutely fine after sometime," Kanha glanced at Subhadra, affectionately.

"I will take care of her, Madhav. It was relaxing that Kaldaitya had met his end," Arjun sighed in relief.

"But, the person who had planned the attack is still alive," Kanha made Arjun aware of the actuality.

"Who's that person?" Arjun asked controlling the glint of his anger.

"It's Jayadrath. You had insulted him in his own palace, that too in front of his own people. How could he forget his revenge?" Kanha replied.

"Yet, I have one more curiosity. Mayavan was a fully protected area. How could a external force affect its security?" It was the obvious question which got delayed as Arjun was tensed for Subhadra.

"Mayavan is created by demon Maya, isn't it? Kaldaitya was a demon himself, and demonic magic has connectivity in itself. That was why Kaldaitya succeeded in lunching attack when all of you had been in Mayavan," Kanha reminded the fact about Mayavan to Arjun.

After listening everything, Arjun was getting restless due to the emotions which rushed inside himself in a single moment.

"Calm down for now, Parth. It's not the time. I am taking my leave," Kanha patted Arjun's shoulder, and his touch made Arjun peaceful in no time.

After Kanha's disappearance Arjun's gaze got focused on Subhadra in the dim hope of seeing her all normal as if nothing had happened.

So readers here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏