(12) UNDER SUNLIGHT

Next morning after waking up in Mayavan, Arjun and Subhadra left for palace, quickly

Next morning after waking up in Mayavan, Arjun and Subhadra left for palace, quickly. They were expecting numerous questions and endless teasing, but before all these they met the persons they were expecting the least. They were none other than Krishn and Balram.

Krishn had visited Subhadra during Rajsuya yagya, but Balram couldn't. So, he came to visit his dear sister, and Kanha could never miss a chance to visit Indraprastha. So, the duo came together to surprise Subhadra.

Subhadra was extremely happy after meeting her brothers again. Balram had become the saviour of Arjun and Subhadra from a prolonged teasing session. None dared to initiate that topic in respect of his presence.

Arjun and Subhadra retired to their chamber for being freshen up. Subhadra was talking to Arjun while drying her hairs in sunlight.

"You told me that you had forgotten the way out of Mayavan as you went there after long years, but bhrata Nakul was saying something different," Subhadra came towards Arjun, and stood in front of him with a questioning gaze.

"What was your bhrata Nakul saying?" Arjun was sure that Nakul had revealed the secret of his action.

"He was saying that you had lied to trap me in forest the whole night," her eyes were glaring at him.

"Whom do you believe then?" He drew an innocent look on his face in response to her glare.

"I feel like bhrata Nakul is saying the truth, and you are no more decent nowadays. So, I believe bhrata Nakul," she looked at other side to hide her smiling expression.

"What kind of indecency have I done?" He continued his acting of being innocent.

"Just before some times ago you were so adamant for .......," she stopped as she realised the next line was going to embarrass her.

"I was adamant for what, Subhi?" A small smirk was getting formed on his face.

"You were so adamant for bathing with me, and you went inside to take bath at first when I had denied you. I got late because of you. Till now even I am not ready to go outside," she reminded him the recent mischief he had done.

"You can't accuse me like this. I had suggested for bathing together to save time, and I didn't lock the door of bathroom from inside. You could have joined me instead of waiting outside," the smirk on his face was getting clearly visible at that moment.

"You wished me to join you in taking bath!" She was unaware of his mischievous side. Hence, it surprised her.

"I have a kind heart, you know! So, I would haven't minded if you had joined me," his smile made her smile at last, but his smile was a teasing one, and her smile was a shy one.

She couldn't withstand his teasing look. So, she started to move towards balcony to get enough sunlight to dry herself.

"Wait! Why are you following me?" She turned back see him coming behind her.

"You didn't let me bath with you. At least, let me get myself dried with you," he restored his innocent look back on his face which made her chuckle escape from her mouth.

They sat beside each other. Their shadows were in front of them. He held her hand, and started to form many poses. Their shadows showed the same they acted like. She too enjoyed the game, and they grabbed their quality time with each other.

"Oh no! I am getting late again," Suddenly, realisation hit her mind.

"But, this time I am not sole responsible for this," he defended himself.

"You had started the game of shadows, hadn't you?" She asked

"You had joined me, hadn't you?" He too returned her question.

The eye contact session was going on in between them.

"Let me take your leave now," to his surprise, she stood up, and left from there with speedy steps.

"How can you leave your prince charming under sunlight? Won't it be harsh with me?" He raised the pitch of his voice to make that audible to her.

"I can't carry you in arms. So, I am calling you. Please, come to me, my delicate prince charming!" Her sweet voice pleased his ears.

"Coming in, my delight!" He replied.

"Not inside, but come outside of chamber if you don't want to stay alone," her giggling vibrated the calm surrounding.

He understood that she had gone outside the chamber, and was talking with him from there.

"Ok, I am going out. I mean, I am coming out," he too reciprocated her giggling.

Looking at sunlight he thanked it for presenting him such a soulful time with his soulmate.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏