╠36╣

[ A/n : I promise that I'm sane ok , don't mind them being horny ]

" that's really nice of you Curtis, what did you prepare for me ? "
Azura nervously asked .

" it's an outfit you can wear "
Winston said smiling . His smile took all of azura's nervousness away and she immediately nodded .

" actually, we all put our suggestions in it "
Leon added as he too smiled innocently.

" oh did you ? I'm so glad ! "
Azura said genuinely touched because of their dedication towards her .

" I put it in the bathroom, go try it on and call us there when you're done "
Naoh said as he came back from the bathroom area .

Azura stood up and walked towards the bathroom, she walked there to find a red fabric laying there .

She then went near it and picked it .

The moment she saw what it was her face flushed red and her heard dropped to her stomach  , her vagina surely was going to be in trouble .

She hates herself for being so generous and agreeing to whatever they wanted .

It was a piece of fabric ,a strap for her chest area which covered her nipples and for the panties thing , it only covered her vagina , the only thing that won't be visible are her nipples and that hole of a vagina , her whole body except for that was exposed .

She did not want to try that on .

She put it back and walked outside only to bump into Asher's chest .

He stood at the door frame as he smirked.

" Darling ~ Curtis will be mad if you don't wear it "
He said whistling .

" I don't care "
Azura said as she crossed her arms.

" why ? It's a beautiful outfit ."
Asher said as he pulled azura closer by waist and looked at her eyes .

" this thing covers nothing "
She said as she pointed towards the clothes .

" that's the point love "
Ashe cheered happily as he cupped her face .

" that's how we want you around us all the time but as it's not possible , entertain us with that "
Asher said innocently.

" I don't want to "
Azura said as she looked away ,her face was burning red .

" should I change you myself ? "
Asher said in a serious tone .

Now , looks like she can't really escape , because if Asher ended up stripping her and putting that dress on her then she might get two orgasms without him even actually fucking her , he would play with her body in such ways .

" fine"
Azura said her voice almost inaudible but as Asher's got good ears he left after pulling her into a rough kiss .

" it's me , Leon and winston first , get ready love "
He left after kissing her forehead .

Is this why they decided to expand the bath tub ?

Azura sighed as she stood in the middle of the empty bathtub and was surrounded by Asher , Leon and winston.

While Finn, Curtis and naoh stood outside, they planned on watching her get railed and hype themselves first .

" Curtis did a really good job didn't he now ? "
Leon said as he pulled azura's hands away from her chest and held them tightly.

" yes he did "
Winston said as his hands hugged azura's small waist .

" my love looks absolutely stunning right now "
Asher said as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

Praise kink activated .

" of course she does "
Leon said rubbing her hands as his eyes intensely stared at azura's red cheeks and he kissed them .

" she's going to take us all well , really well "
Winston said as he placed tender pecks on her neck .

Azura's mind had stopped functioning, this felt like heaven and hell at the same time . No matter how many times she tells herself that she shouldn't act like a whore , she can't help herself but give in to her desires .

Her eyes then fell onto the three men who were sitting, all of them smiled brightly at her .

She cursed them .

" at times like this ,I don't know what should I do with you all , throw you out of this house or let you guys do as you please with me "
Azura said as her blush deepened when they started groping her body .

" let us pick , my love "
Wisnton said .

" how about you just don't do either of that .. "
Leon said .

" and let us have our way with you? "
And with Asher completing those words , azura was laid down on the animal skin that was placed for her .

*Oh lord*
Was all she could think of .

She lay upon the skins, trembling with desire
As Asher's lips set her soul on fire
His hands roamed over her, rough and wild
As Leon's tongue drove her mind beguiled

Winston's touch was like a flame
As he devoured her, shamelessly

'Having fun, my love?' Winston inquired

'Don't tire yourself, my dear,' Leon whispered

With each position, they switched with ease
Breeding her like a wild beast
She was theirs to take, to please and to hold
As they fulfilled her every fantasy, bold