a/n

So after almost a year of closing this account and not really touching Wattpad in a bit, guess who's back.

Truthfully closing my account was sort of inevitable at that time since I wasn't even opening the app anymore let alone even writing.

BUT I love Kamen Rider so much that I could explode.

After TokuSHOUTsu announced that their going to release a new rider for a US Blu-ray release, I wanted to (ironically considering nothing in the teaser even lead to it) rewatch Ex-aid!!!

In case you don't know, I already have an Ex-aid story and while that initially made me hesitant to write this one, I said who cares this is my account and so here we are

In my planning and drafts of this, I have made this much more like my Kyuranger story (the Stinger x Reader one) as opposed to my other Ex-aid book

Anyway while last book was Taiga this one's about Hiiro!

I have it all planned out and everything and if, somehow, the new Blu-ray ends up being Ex-aid then I'll consider this as the gift of prophecy. If it's not then I'm just insane.

Regarding any type of posting schedule...

I'll update when I can. Unlike a year ago, my life is much more demanding. I have so much school and got a part time job that takes up a good amount of time. I'll probably have more free time in the summer but who knows.

I hope that this doesn't take as long as the Kyuranger book (roughly 2 years) but I make no promises. Maybe I'll finish this in time for Ex-aid tenth anniversary in 2026.

As for anything else on my page...don't hold your breath. This is literally my only priority and once I finish this I probably will permanently close my account but we still have plenty of time before then so don't worry.

Also they're a lot of references to Stray Kids, NMIXX, and other k-pop songs (the title itself is a stray kids reference) and while I like them, I won't force you to. What I will force you to do is respect them, ANY HATE TO ANY REAL PERSON WILL RESULT IN A BLOCK. (feel free to hate on masamune all you want)

That being said I'll likely post chapter 1 and/or the prologue tomorrow since I don't have school.

Till then
Bai Bai

Posted: 02/08/24