Prolouge

A/N: Welcome fellow readers I hope you enjoy the story. This first part here is just a little background information about you. And above is a drawing of how you look. Of course this is about you guys so there will be chances to do as you please. Just some quick helpers:

(Y/N): your name
(L/N): last name
(E/C): eye color
(F/C): favorite color
(H/C): hair color

Anyways let us begin

___________________________

My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I am 16 years old. This year will actually be my first year of high school. But there's one small problem, I'm a hanyou, otherwise known as a half demon, I'm half human and half demon dog. It has been difficult going to school, with all the teasing and dirty looks sent my way, but somehow I've managed.

My mother was the human who fell in love with my father the demon dog. Somehow he was able to fit in with the humans without being discovered, which is how they met. He told her the truth eventually and then I came along sometime after. My dad had died when I was 2 so I don't remember him much. My mom said he was an incredible man he was brave, kind, honest, and handsome.

After that as I got older that's when people started isolating themselves from me and treated me terribly. I'm sure my mom too has had her share of horrible people so I never bothered her with my problems. Then 2 years ago she ended up contracting a rare illness which ended up taking her life.

Before she passed away she told me about father's sword which he wanted me to have when I turned 15. It was his most prized possession, the sword Ryujin. So after her death I have been living on my own in the apartment my mom and I owned.

Apparently my parents had been saving money for me since I was born in case anything happened to them. I happened to stumble upon that money hidden in a box in my mom's room after her funeral. So I had money for the apartment and the landlord has been generous as well.

So that's basically been my life up to this point and I've been able to get by pretty well on my own. My life had been somewhat peaceful and manageable until one fateful day.

___________________________

A/N: I know the way the background is written its weird but think of it as you retelling it kind of like a flash back. next chapter is going to kind of be like a set up so sorry if it seems short.