vampire and training

Bella pov

Klaus stared at me And sighed. He looked at Elijah and Damon. He finally looked at me and nodded. I squealed and jumped into his lap kissing him hard. Elijah chuckled as did Damon and Klaus but he kissed me back.

Klaus let his fangs grow and bit into his wrist. Blood flowed from his wrist and he placed it near my mouth. I drank the blood. It had a slightly tangy taste but not bad. He pulled away and asked me, "u sure? " I nodded. He sighed and I kissed Damon and Elijah and Klaus before he snapped my neck killing me.

Klaus pov

I picked up bella's body and placed her on the bed. The girls came and changed her while the humans went to the other house. Bonnie did the spell and made a daylight ring for Bella.

The Cullens Sat with Bella and went hunting with the Denalis hut before that Carlisle kept blood bags for Bella

After an hour or so, Bella woke up with a gasp.

We smailed and approached her. "hey beautiful " I said. She smiled wide and launched herself at me. "thank u so much baby " she said. I smiled. She was paler than before and her body was more curvaceous. She gazed at her body in the mirror and we stood on her either side. She smiled. "let's go kill some vampire ass" she said.

We chuckled and stopped her. I placed the ring on the finger. "daylight protection. " she smiled nodding.

She fed on the blood. By the time the family was back. Everyone congratulated Bella and with Alice's guidance we left for the field.

(skip training)

Seeing Bella fight turned us on very much and That led to the next hours being very pleasurable.

Currently we were lying naked on the bed with Bella in the middle after our love making session. I played with her hair as she lay by my side and she did the same with Elijah and Damon who had their heads in her lap.

"babe " she called me breaking me out of my reverie.

"yes love??"

"please undagger your family. " she said looking at me. Elijah's head snapped up and he looked at me. I sighed and nodded. Bella smiled and kissed me softly. Elijah smiled and fist bumped my shoulder. I laughed nd shook my head. He kissed Bella softly.

After changing into some clothes and showering, I led them to the coffins which contained my family.

Slowly I pulled out the dagger out of each person.