klaus and bella

Klaus pov

For a thousand years, I have wandered around this earth. Many people think I am heartless and for a long time I felt it to. But meeting my mate has started to change that. Iam genuinely happy for the first time.

Bella is perfect for the three of us. I was shocked that she has three mates. But then she told me about the prophecy. She also told me about her past. I was so angry  that I was about to hunt them down and rip them apart. But Bella stopped me saying only Edward had betrayed her, the rest were still her family.

I reluctantly agreed and Bella smiled happily and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

Right at this moment, I was in my mansion. Bella was changing in the room. We had still not mated and hopefully we would do it today. Elijah and Damon wanted to give us some alone time so were going to the grill.

Bella entered the room breaking me from my reverie. I stared at the beauty in front of me and felt myself getting excited. There was Bella standing in her pjs consisting on a white tank top and black shorts. She smiled at me and made her way to the kitchen. "coffee?" she asked in her musical voice. I nodded and she turned making the coffee.

I went up to her and placed my hands on her hops pulling her towards me so that her back was to my chest. I kissed her neck making my way to her shoulder and back again. She moaned and tilted her neck giving me better access.

I sucked, nibbled and kissed her neck leaving a large hickey. I smirked proud often mark I had created on her. Bella saw the smirk in my face and groaned but smiled at my possessiveness. She handed me the coffee and led me to the living room and I sat on the couch, as Bella propped herself on my lap. We talked about various things, and Bella washed our mugs before coming back to me. She straddled me and pushed her chest flush to mine. I placed my hands on her hips to prevent her from falling down.

She leaned in and I mst her halfway. We kissed softly at first but then I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance and she immediately obliged.

Our tongues went to battle with one another which I finally one and tasted every corner of her mouth. God she tasted so good!!

I moved to her jaw line, kissing along her throat to her neck and back again. She moaned and let her head fall back. I kissed and ravaged the exposed skin making my way to her chest between her perky breasts.

I pulled the tank top over her head and was shocked to find her chest bare. She saw my shocked look and giggled. I smirked and took one of her nipples in my mouth changing that giggle to a moan. She tugged at my hair pulling me closer. I gave both nipples equal attention before making my way back up. I took possession of her lips once again and stood not breaking the kiss and led her to the bedroom. I pushed her on the bed and hovered over her. She tugged my t-shirt upwards and I removed it throwing it aside. We were getting desperate for each other and that showed as we carelessly ripped the rremains of our clothes. I kissed her as I entered her.

She gasped and moaned along with a moan of my own as I filled her. I kept my thrusts slow but Bella was not having that as she raised her hips to help me increase the pace.

"oh God baby faster pls, Klaus Pls faster uh fuck" her moans were turning me on no end. I increased my pace and slammed into her sweet pussy continuously.

"oh.. H fuck shit I m cumming" she screamed through her release which triggered my release and I flooded her with my warmth. I collapsed on her, my face buried in her neck as I took deep breaths. I rolled over to The side and she snuggled up to me, "I love u baby " she whispered and drifted off. My last words before I fell asleep were, "I love u too"