morning

Bella pov

I woke up next morning in the arms of none other than Klaus mikaelson. I turned to see him fast asleep. I smiled. He looked so adorable in his sleep. I traced his face with my fingers before running them through his hair. He sighed and his grip tightened around my naked waist. I smiled and kissed his forehead, cheeks, eyelids, the corners of his mouth but not his lips.

"quit teasing love" Klaus growled playfully and slowly opened his eyes. I giggled and said,"morning handsome"

He laughed and kissed me wishing me a morning as well. I kissed him back.

"hmmm and here we thought u loved us too " I heard behind me and we turned to see Damon and Elijah looking at us. Damon who had spoken had a mock pout on his face.

I smiled and said, "come here u two and I will show exactly how much I love u" I motioned them over with my fingers. Damon wad in front of me in an instant. I got up on my knees, not caring that I was naked and moved towards Damon. I could feel their eyes on my naked form and that made me wetter than before. I grabbed Damon by his jacket and pulled him for a kiss. He immediately complied and kissed me with savage intensity. Elijah moved to kiss the left side of my neck while Klaus attacked the right side. I moaned and tugged Damon's hair. He growled and flicked my hardened nipples. In less than a minute, he and Elijah were naked and Elijah lined himself at my ass while Damon entered my pussy. They thrust into me continuously causing moans and groans from me. Klaus paid attention to my breasts while my hand made way to his cock. I pumped taking him I my hand. He hissed and groaned.

It was not long before I reached euphoria triggering their releases and Klaus released in my hand. I licked my fingers tasting him and hummed in contentment. They groaned at the sight. And we collapsed on the bed with me on Damon and Elijah and Klaus on either side.

My phone rang interrupting our moment and the boys groaned. I laughed and rolled over taking the sheets with me. I picked up seeing it was Elena. "hey cuz, what's up?"

"u do realise u have to be in school in an hour and u don't have fresh clothes right?" my eyes widened and I cursed loudly. "oh crap"

"that'd right sis. Bit don't worry. Me and Stefan are on our way with fresh clothes. Just get showered "

I hung up and rushed to the bathroom blowing a kiss to my mates. I heard them chuckling. I got showered and came out yo find Elena sitting on the bed. She wiggled her eyebrows at me. I just rolled my eyes and flipped her off. She giggled nd handed me the bag. I quickly changed into the clothes which was a black satin full sleeves top and white skin tight jeans that made my legs look great. I put on some gloss and mascara and my black strapped heels. I grabbed the book bag and headed downstairs. I had my breakfast, kissed Klaus and Elijah good bye and headed out with Damon, Elena and Stefan.

What I didn't know was that today I was getting many shocks in school