2; Meeting Him... Him?

Abby's P.O.V

"Are we done yet? I barley have enough for a Healing Potion!." (Heart Potion but you don't have hearts in this story, only scratches and such) Sam complained.
"No. I want you to be broke. Haha, how about we upgrade..... Two of my Bottles! So I can have Two servings of everything I get in my Bottle! Except a Fairy though. I only get one use for those." I said. "Onward to the BlackSmith!" You and Sam walked to the BlackSmith and asked him to Upgrade your Bottles. "Yeah, I can upgrade this. It'll be done by tomorrow morning. I have the materials here so no need to go out a get any. They were extras from a recent project." Gondo said directed towards You.
"Thanks Gondo! How much is that gonna cost to upgrade the Two Bottles?" You questioned.
"60 Rupees. Pay me now, or in the Morning." Gondo said.
"Umm..." You glanced at Sam and mouthed 'Do you have 60 Rupees?' Sam Mouthed back 'I Can make some'
"Ok, can we pay half today and half tomorrow?" You asked.
"I'd rather have a full payment as soon as possible." Gondo said firmly.
"Okay. We will pay you tomorrow morning. Thanks Gondo!" I said as we walked off and waved bye, Sam did the same.
"So, I'm gonna have to make 35 rupees by Tomorrow Morning? Why can't you use your money to help pay it off?" Sam said.
"Well I'm saving up... For something..." You said kinda slowly. (Lol) You heard a 'Mmhhm' sound come from Sam.
"I'm gonna go earn some Rupees. Later dude." Sam said and walked off. You saw her roll into a tree in the distance. 'Wow, easy cash huh,' i thought to myself. I ended up taking a walk around SkyLoft to get some fresh air and find something to do....... which ended up leading me to riding my LoftWing, Edwardicuss. I was enjoying the breeze for almost an hour enjoyin peace and quiet with Edwardicuss. I haven't flown this long with no one annoying me in a while. But, all of a sudden the Wind started to pick up. A brown-ish Tornado appeared out of thin air - literally! The Tornado was pulling in Edwardicuss and I! I couldn't pull away! I fell off Edwardicuss, falling down into the Tornado, Edwardicuss going down with you. Edwardicuss was diving down to catch up with me to save me but... I was caught by someone else and we both disappeared out of the Tornado, as we disappeared... so did the Tornado. Edwardicuss was Safe, Luckily. I on the other hand, left red, black, and gold diamonds as i disappeared... I appeared in a... well.... it was certainly fancy... the walls were white and had Golden designs on the Wall, and in the Middle of the Floor was what looked like a Giant Sun with other designs around it. I was finally put down and stood straight, afraid to look behind myself... of what i might see... Questions flooded your head, Who was this guy? Is he even a guy? Why was I kidnapped? I quickly turned around to see.... Nothing.... just black, gold, and red diamonds. Footsteps were heard Behind me. "Looking for me, Sky Maiden?" I turned around and saw not a scary looking face rather, Creepy yet Gentle. He was bowed down in front of me. He wore a Skin Tight suit that had Diamond Holes going up his legs and a bigger one on his Stomach revealing part of his toned Body, he also had white gloves covering his hands up to his elbow (almost anyways) and had a Red Cape with Yellow Diamond Designs on the Inside equipped with a chain. He had a Large Blue Crystal on his Right Ear and his White Hair Covered the Left Half of his Face. He was almost twice your height. (photo) "Spirit M-Maiden?" You Question A Bit Frightened.
"Why Yes. You are one of the Chosen ones of the Gods, isn't that Correct?" He Said as he stood Straight up.
"N-No. I don't know who your talking about b-but you've got the wrong Spirit Maiden." You said Backing Away Slowly, I turned around then realizing there's no door behind me. I turned around again and saw the door and the diamonds from before. I ran to the door but someone beat me to it and he stood directly in front of me.
"I assure you, I don't make mistakes miss. My name is Ghirahim, but you may address me using my full title. Demon Lord; Ghirahim." The Demon Lord once again Bowed Before me. He disappeared with the snap of his fingers. Those Diamonds.... same colors, same shape... I look around not knowing where he went. I decided to go to one side of the room and sit down so I could see almost the whole area of the room. (The room is a Circle so if your in one side of the room against a wall you can basically see 95% of the room) I moved my knees close to my chest hugging them. Looking around the room, until I realized, I was leaning on the door....

-----------=UNTIL NEXT TIME=--------

ABBY!!!! TEXT ME!!! Why won't you answer my textsssss!!!!