"Oh, shush, we're going into another one after we eat this,"

"Do you want me to throw up?"

"You wanna go somewhere else?"

"Please," I groan, I don't wanna run into Seo-jun again today, today should be a Han Seo-jun free day.

After we eat, we change and go to our car. "I wonder how Ju-kyung's doing," I think aloud.

"Hm?" My brother unlocks the car.

"I saw my friend in there and she was acting weird," I stepped into the passenger side. We drove around for a bit and finally stopped at a cute cafe on the side of the road. My brother said he'd grab it so I just sat in the car and looked around. I looked out the window and immediately laid my seat down as soon as I saw Seo-jun and Cho-rong. I looked out curiously to see what was happening. Another gaggle of teenagers approached them and I rolled down my window slightly so I could listen. What can I say? I'm a nosy person. "Wow, look who it is," A guy says, walking up to them.

"Han Seo-jun is here," A girls voice says and they laugh. Actually, it sounded more like a cackle.

"Let's have burgers another time," Seo-jun replies. "Let's go," Him and Cho-rong turn around and try to leave but the guy grabs his arm.

"Why're you always trying to leave whenever you see me?" He scoffs. "We used to be friends," He punches his arm in a not so friendly way. "Are you drawing a line now? I'm hurt,"

"Let's not cause a scene,"

"He's mad scary when he talks all serious," Another voice adds. Now that I can agree with.

Cho-rong chucks his empty drink bottle at the main guy. "Oh sorry, I thought that was the trash," I snorted and covered my mouth. That may have been something I would've said in middle school but it was still funny.

The guy dusts off his jacket and scoffs incredulously. "You wanna die?" He raises his fist.

Seo-jun grabs his collar and lifts him up. I pump my fist in the air, Yes! Go Han Seo-jun! Punch him! I say in my head, "Leave unless you want to die," He glares menacingly. "I don't wanna waste time with wannabe gang members like you," And with that he pushes him back. Aw, I really wanted Seo-jun to punch him.

The guy stumbles back before regaining his footing and going to punch him. "Ahh, Lee Sung-yong," The girl grabs his arm, restraining him. "Let's just go,"

"What? What will you do?" Seo-jun provokes him.

"When should we fight?" Sung-yong pats his arm and Seo-jun flicks him off.

"We'll see," Seo-jun straightens his jacket, "Let's go,"

The driver's side door opens and I jump, looking over at my brother who had two coffees in his hand. "Relax, I'm not gonna murder you," He snorts and looks over to where I was looking, "Urg, I hate those teenagers, they were making a big scene in the cafe I was in," He looks at the group that was just fighting with Seo-jun.

✦•················•✦

I walk into school the next morning half asleep but when I notice Seo-jun smiling at his phone my mood instantly brightens up. Now's the perfect time to start my teasing. "Is it true?" I walk up beside him singing and he jumps. "Yes!" He glares at me meanly but I just stick out my tongue and continue walking, as I'm about to leave I turn around quickly and put my hand in a paw motion, fake roaring.

"Choi Ha-eun!" And that's my queue to run as fast as I can. I hold the straps of my bag and run, trying to avoid the students walking in front of me. I look back and see Seo-jun standing in the same spot I left him with a weird expression on his face. I frown and tilt my head at him, that seems to snap him out of his trance and he starts running after me at full speed but I have a really long head start. I'm out of breath by the time we're in the hallway where our class is located and I put my hands in a T motion trying to get him to stop. He stops right in front of me and glares.