10 minutes later notti and Aaliyah was finally about to get on. Aaliyah was excited but notti wasn't. "Finallyyy." Aaliyah said excitedly as her and notti stepped into the coaster. the operator quickly buckled them up. Notti was just looking at the ride nervously.

Aaliyah saw notti looking around awkwardly as she was now feeling a bit bad. Aaliyah turned to notti as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Notti if you want we can get off, I didn't mean to pressure you or anything." Aaliyah said as notti just shook his head. They were already on and he had no choice but to suck it up.

"It's cool." Notti said as Aaliyah then gave him a kiss on the cheek before unwrapping her hands from him. Aaliyah grabbed notti's hand as she interlinked their hands.

"Everybody ready?" The operator said as notti was taking small breaths. He was chill now, but he was still a bit nervous.

"Have fun!" The operator said as everybody was screaming from excitement. The ride then started moving as they were slowly going up the hill before the drop.

Aaliyah just turned her head to notti who had his eyes closed and was squeezing her hand tightly.

"Notti baby it's okayyy." Aaliyah said trying to comfort him. "Shh." Notti said shaking his head. Aaliyah then looked at him with a small smirk on her face.

"After I can treat you with some whip cr-"Aaliyah said, but before she could finish they dropped causing her and notti to scream loudly.

The ride went on for about a minute until they finally stopped making notti open his eyes in relief. "Don't ask me to get on this bullshit no more." Notti said as Aaliyah laughed loudly.

Notti had been squeezing her hand the whole ride it was about numb now. But the operator eventually let them off as notti stopped to take a breather.

He was sitting there with his hands on his knees as he breathed in and out. Aaliyah was just rubbing his back while fixing his hair.

"Cmon let's go eat now." Aaliyah said lifting notti up as he side eyed her. The things he did for her.

The two then went to the food court as notti sat down while Aaliyah ordered. She then came back shortly with a burger and fries for both of them along with lemonade.

"Alright here, I owe you this." Aaliyah said sitting the food down as notti just looked at her with a small glare.

Aaliyah sat down as she gave notti his food. He kept looking at her with the same face as she let out a small laugh.

"Boy you can't still be mad." Aaliyah said as notti then fixed his face before he picked up his burger and started eating. Aaliyah cut hers in half as she lifted up one side. They got two different burgers.

"Here, you wanna taste mine?" Aaliyah said as notti opened his mouth slightly so she could feed it to him. Aaliyah just laughed at him before she put the burger to his mouth letting him take a bite. He just hummed in approval.

Aaliyah and notti were now done eating as they were walking around. Aaliyah looked ahead of her as she saw Zoey and ddot walking towards them.

Aaliyah unlinked her hand with notti as he mugged her. She then went up to Zoey hugging her as Zoey hugged back.

Ddot then stood besides notti as they watched the girls act like they haven't seen eachother in years.

Notti just shook his head before he turned his head slightly seeing a basketball game where if you won you got a stuffed animal.

Notti walked up towards it as he gave the game operator the cash before he got the balls. Aaliyah just watched him as she went to stand besides him.

Notti was good at basketball so he was making every shot. Eventually the game was over and notti made all of them so he got to get the extra large stuffed animal.