Chapter 5

___________________________________________

August 11, 2023, Mallorca

Mick's POV

We asked the crew to take the ship back to port shortly after our conversation, still having to return home and having an early flight the next day. 

Nora had to crash in my room, having had to leave hers to Alex and Lily. My phone's alarm clock waking us up too early, the sun barely rising over the horizon.

“Mick” She shook my shoulder and I squeezed my eyes tighter, I hadn't slept enough for this.

“Huh?”

“You're gonna have to carry me to the plane, partying yesterday was the worst idea we've ever had” She groaned.

“You have legs” I love her but she will have to get over this on her own.

“You're a horrible friend” She sighed.

She turned on the light in the room making me squint from the brightness “Was that necessary?!”

“You weren't going to get out of this bed otherwise” 

“There are better ways to finish waking someone up” I reluctantly sat up on the bed and brushed my hand over my face.

“Wait a second” She got off the bed and walked around it until she was in front of me “Why is your hair always a mess?” Her fingers ran through my hair styling it delicately.

“I move a lot while I sleep”

“I already know that, you kick a lot” she chuckled.

“No I don't!” I defend myself.

“No you don't, but you still move a lot, one of these days you're going to throw me out of bed” She took a step back and offered me her hand to take, pulling me into my feet “Lets go before they find all the food and were left without breakfast”

We went down to the kitchen where the rest were already awake waiting for us.

“Thank you for finally waking up lovebirds, we need to be in the airport in an hour” George groaned while waiting for some food. 

Nora got to work, knowing this house as if it were her own, and began to prepare coffee and toasts, I getting some fruits and yogurts too from the fridge.