Suddenly the bell rings and Malachai walks towards the door. "I'll get it!" She opens the door and there are 2 twin girls standing in front of it. They look like they're around the age of 4 and from South-Korea. One of them is holding a note:

"Dear person,

Can the twins stay with you for a while? Unfortunately their parents were attacked and killed in a mass murder and they need a place to stay. The person holding the note is named Maybeline and the other Jubilee. We would appreciate this and you won't regret it.''

Malachai looks confused, but it seems like it has been storming for a while, so she lets them in. She wraps them in a blanket after she realises the twins are shivering like crazy. "Dad, you might help me because look what was in front of the door." Arden comes from the kitchen and looks at the twins. "Oh! Well, why are they here?" He asks, confused. He sits next to one of the twins on the couch. "Well hello there. My name is Alfred Arden and the girl that helped you is Malachai, my daughter." He gives a soft smile at the twin. "May." the twin says quietly. It seems like she's been scared of something. She's breathing quite heavy for a 4 year old and looks at the surroundings. "May? That's a cute name." Arden says happily. Suddenly the other twin starts talking to him. "Her name is May because she's born in May. I'm June because I'm born in June." The other twin says confidently. "May is scared of new surroundings, so that's why she's so quiet." June says while kicking her legs a bit in the air. "Me May." The other twin says with a happy smile while pointing to herself.

Arden nods and takes out his hands. "Alright then, you two are lucky that I have a big house. I may have a room for you two." "ME! ME MAY!" May starts clapping her hands when she hears her name in the sentence. Arden chuckles a bit and shows them the room.

Malachai in the meantime is finishing the dishes he started and thinks about the situation. "Why is dad so easy going with them? I have to beg him just to let Tommy or Hailey in and if I manage to do that, then it's not even for long." She mumbles to herself while she's putting the dishwasher on. Arden comes back downstairs and tells her they're gonna live with them from now on. Malachai looks confused. "Why?" Arden sighs and looks back at her. "Because I have to."

After a few months Malachai says hi to the twins. May looks quite scared to meet her, but June is very sweet. "HIII" She waves happily at Malachai. Malachai waves back while she's grabbing her stuff. "Dad, I need to go. I have an exam." "Alright, good luck!" Arden waves her goodbye and she's off to her exam. It's a biology exam and Malachai is well prepared. "Did you learn?" Hailey asks worriedly. "Yes, don't worry." Malachai grabs her sheets and starts writing the answers of the test. After 20 minutes, Malachai is done with the exam. The substitute looks proud while Malachai walks outside the room. Hailey is waiting for her outside her room. "How did the exam go?" She asks curiously. "It went Great! 'Doctor House gave me a proud smirk while I was leaving." Hailey smiles happily about that. "HE'S SO FINE YOU'RE SO LUCKY" Malachai sighs and walks off after Hailey says this. "Next week's prom, we should go together." Hailey says jokingly. "Alright bet." Malachai laughs with her and walks to her locker.

Malachai comes home, just to see the twins looking at a fishbowl with a fish in it. "What did you two get there?" Malachai asks curiously while walking to the couch where the twins are sitting. "MAY GOT FISHY" May smiles excitedly and claps her hands. She shakes her head a bit and giggles a lot when she sees the fish just chilling. "Oh really? What's its name?" Malachai asks while looking at the goldfish. "BLUPPYYY" May jumps a bit from happiness and hugs the fishbowl. "I love Bluppy." she says to the fishbowl. June in the meantime started to dig in Malachai's backpack and found the calculator and started to make impressively good formula's on the calculator. "Hey! That's mine you little thief." June looks at her and looks scared. She starts crying softly, thinking Malachai is very mad at her. "Oh no! I'm so sorry, I was just joking." June wipes away her tears while May in the meantime is putting her head in the bowl, trying to kiss the fish. "OH MY GOD?!" Malachai then grabs May away from the bowl and May starts laughing. "MAY LOVES BLUPPYY!!" Malachai sighs and lays on the couch.