Ganyu flickered her gaze towards [Name] before turning to the secretary, "indeed, Ms. Baixiao." She spoke softly, but held the air of professionalism she needed. "Is Lady Ningguang available?"

"Of course. She's been patiently awaiting to see if she'd be accepted the privilege. You know your way, correct? I'll leave you to guide our beloved deity."

Isn't that meant to be Zhongli? [Name]'s eyes squinted slightly in response to their own question, but relaxed once more as Ganyu began to lead them towards wherever Ningguang was staying for the moment.

"I apologise for speaking for you," the adeptus soon sighed softly, "I just didn't want for you to be caught up in a conversation when you must have things to do."

"Oh... uh, I really don't have anything better to do..." They muttered, catching up to her strides as they noticed her pace. "Oh! That reminds me! Tao mentioned something about... a festival?" Quickly stopping in their tracks, [Name] backed off before they bumped into the stressed General Secretary once she abruptly paused.

"Ah..." She let out another sigh, much more defeated this time, as she turned to face them with a slightly guilty face. "Yes, that is... correct. We had hoped to have it as a surprise, as an apology for our... less than welcoming display to you, but... we're a little busier than expected. Not—not that we put anything above you—!"

"Ganyu, you don't need to stress over it." They cut her rambles short, waving their hands at her to calm her nerves. "I was actually wondering if..." They anxiously averted their gaze, biting the inside of their lip as they struggled to word their request. "I understand you guys might've put a lot of effort into planning it and I really do appreciate that! But... I'd rather not have a festival that focused on... me."

Honestly, Ganyu thought she fell asleep. She blinked a few times, awkwardly smiling as she hummed. "Could... could you repeat that, please?"

"... Can the festival be... cancelled?"

Nope, she was very much awake. "O—oh... That... Yes, I will... make sure that is dealt with." Her eyes slowly closed as she held a hand to her head, already gaining the headache of having to explain to everyone the festival will need to be put to a stop.

"... Sorry." They soon whispered, "if it's too much of a hassle, I can just... deal with it happening."

"No!" She quickly rose her head, shaking it in response. "No. This festival is meant to show you our apologetic view on what we had done. It'd be very counterproductive if we were to force you into a position you wouldn't be comfortable with for our own consciousness! There is no need to worry, Your Grace, I'll be sure to put a stop to the festival for you."