"Okay. But what about his heat?" P'Arthit asked.
"As I told you before even without medication his heats won't occur." Doctor told us.
"And if miraculously they came you can always contact me." He said with smile. Both my alphas nodded.
"So your next appointment will be on next week. See you then.." Said doctor as he opened door for us to go out. Now that I saw in his eyes I can see there is something telling me he is messing with my alphas.. might be they are friends..

(Sunday)

What the hell I'm doing? Today I Sunday. I came with P'Arthit to office to help him as he had very important meeting. But all I did is some paper work and lot of overthinking. I wouldn't had thought this much if it's anything else but..
but past week only question that in my mind is, will I able to bear pups for my alphas? And this question is eating me out. Like gentlemen both of them gave me space. I've been lot moody as well as emotional. Might be because of that?

"Kong.." P'Arthit shook me while calling my name.
"Huh?" I looked towards him.
"Sorry phi. Your meeting? Did I disturbed you?" I asked. He sighed and shook his head.
"It's done." He said. He gazed to me. I looked in his eyes. While sitting on chair I feel his eyes too far. He leaned down.
"You know I should've listened to kit when he said we should talk with you. But I thought you might need time to collect yourself. But as usual he was right and I was wrong." He said with frustrated sigh.

He stood straight and lossened tie while opening few buttons of his shirt. He tugged my hand and pulled me towards him. I lost my balance while trying to stand but he hold me and pulled me more closer to himself.
"Phi.." I whispered.
"What baby?" He asked as he opened buttons of my shirt and nuzzle to my neck.
"Phi." I gasped and grabbed his shoulder. He pushed me to sit on table. He whereas stood in between my legs.

"It's been week I haven't had taste of these. Everyday looking these so red and plumpy I was so tempted but you looked sad and troubled which made me hurt." He said as he traced my lips with his thumb.
"You know you can talk with us." He said. I nodded. "Then why baby?" He asked. I bowed my head.
"Don't you feel what I'm feeling?" He asked as he put my hand on his chest. I can feel his heart beating fast.

I looked towards him and took his hand. I placed it on my chest to make him feel what I'm feeling.
"I want you phi. As much as you do. It's just.." I said but got lost in mid.
"Just what baby?" He asked.
"What if because of my past mistakes I couldn't bear your pups??" I asked him.
"What?" He asked with surprised face. I felt my cheeks getting hot as I become conscious of my sentence and our closeness.

He looked towards me and smiled while saying, "We need to try that to check it." I gasped. He laughed.
"I'm happy you are thinking your future with us. And I'm sad that you are overthinking all this." He said. "So as your reward as well punishment your lips will pay."
He smiled as again he traced my lips before engaging them in kiss.

I don't know how much time it has been. We are still in same position. P'Arthit is busy sucking on my skin. Both of our shirts are on floor. I heard my phone ringing. I glanced towards it and saw P'Krist name. Suddenly P'Arthit changed spot and sucked on my nipple. I moaned loud.
"Phi.. call... P'Kit.." I said in incoherent words.
"Take it.." He said and then attacked another nipple which got me moaning.

"Hello.." I said breathlessly.
"Kong.. where are you?" He is sounding distressed.
"I'm.. Phi.." I shouted as P'Arthit sucked hard on my nipple and pinched another one.
"Kong.. where are you?" P'Kit asked again.
"With P'Arthit. " I said.
"You sure?" He asked immediately. I hmm and switched call to video call. I showed him P'Arthit and me.
"Okay. I'm going home now. Bye." He said and disconnected call.

I can't point out but something is off. I pushed P'Arthit little. He looked up towards me.
"Let's go home.." I said to him. He raised eyebrows.
"He is not okay. Please?" I asked. He looked towards my chest then me.
"We can continue after I make sure he is okay." I said. He sighed and nodded.
"One last?" He asked near my lips. I nodded. And...