Job

Kongpob's POV

I am standing infront of  Rojnapat industries office. It's so big building. But I don't have time for all this. I walked in and went to reception.
"Excuse me.." I said.
"Yes how may I help you sir?" Receptionist asked politely.
"I've my appointment letter with me, I want to meet to Ms. Namtan.." I said. Yeah, she is Mr. Rojnapat's secretary and she was the one who gave me this envelope. I should ask her about this cheque..

"I'm sorry sir, can I know your name please?" She said.
"Yeah, my name is Kongpob." I told her. She smiled at me.
"Sir please wait in waiting area I'll call you once I get confirmation.." she said.
I frowned, what kind of confirmation she want.. I nodded and went towards waiting area.

"Kongpob.." I heard Tew.. yeah he is Tew..
"Tew, how come you are here?" I asked him as he came towards me.
"I'm here to meet my mate but what are you doing here. I thought you got job from Ocean electrics.." He said pulling me to sit with him.
"Yeah I thought same but I opened that appointment letter yesterday and found I got job here. So you really found your mate huh?" I Teased him. He blushed.
"Oh God Tew you are blushing.." I said.

"Tew.." we heard voice. We saw a muscular guy, Alpha to be exact, coming towards us with frown on face.
"P'Knott.." Tew said and went towards that alpha and dragged him to me.
"P'Knott meet my friend, Kongpob and Kongpob meet my mate, P'Knott" Tew introduced us. I bowed in respect to Mr. Ittakorn. Of course I know him.
"Hello Kongpob.." Mr. Ittakorn said.
"Hello Mr. Ittakorn.." I said.

"You know him?" Tew asked me.
"Yeah, remember I was doing internship at Ocean electrics.." I said to Tew.
"Oh yes.. P'Knott, Kongpob is going to work here from now on?" Tew told to Mr. Ittakorn.
"But isn't he said he did internship at Ocean electric and from what I know, Arthit appointed both intern there not here.." Mr. Ittakorn said.

"I thought same. But when I opened this letter I saw appointment letter of this company and it has pay cheque that's why I requested to meet Ms. Namtan as she was the one who gave that envelope to me, Mr. Ittakorn.." I told him. I showed him envelope. He read letter and looked at me.
"Firstly quit with that formality and call me P'Knott. An second about all this both you two follow me.." He said. I and Tew looked at each other and nodded.

We followed P'Knott. We reached at top floor and there was one big office. He knocked at door and said, "Arthit it's me.."
"Come in.." came deep voice..
P'Knott held door open for me and Tew and the he came from behind.
"Arthit we have some issue.." P'Knott said as Mr. Rojnapat didn't lifted his head from file even after we stood infront of him.
"What is it Knott?" Mr. Rojnapat asked still looking in file.

"Arthit.." P'Knott called sternly. Finally Mr. Rojnapat lifted his head and saw us.
"Oh you brought nong Tew to meet us. That's good. Call everyone I'll be there in half hour.." He said casually looking towards Tew.
"It's not that Arthit. Here.." P'Knott gave envelop I showed him with appointment letter and check. Mr. Rojnapat opened it and looking towards me said, "So what's problem, doesn't he wants to work here?" I shook my head and said, "That's not it sir.."

"Tew could you please take Kongpob outside I want to talk with Arthit.." P'Knott said with voice that say something is wrong. Tew nodded and we went out.
We waited for sometime. I saw Ms. Namtan coming I stood and waited her.
"Oh, you are Kongpob right and this... Teww.. how are you?" She said hugging Tew. I think he already met her and knew her..
"I'm good P'Nam.." He said returning hug.

"So are you here to meet Knott? But why are you outside of Arthit's office?" She asked.
"Actually P'Knott is talking with P'Arthit about Kongpob's appointments letter. Kongpob is my friend so we are waiting for them.." Tew said.
"Shitt.." she cursed and went in..
"Knott don't you dare to rise your voice on me.." We heard Mr. Rojnapat's voice when Ms. Namtan opened door went in. I shivered.