"Ai'thit I want leave for tomorrow. I want to go for shopping. " P'Tutah said. Everyone nodded.
"Everyone want to go for shopping?" P'Arthit asked. Everyone nodded.
"How about this? Half go today and half tomorrow?" He asked. Everyone looked towards him.
"Prem, Nam and Jay you guys complete you shopping toady. While me, Bright and Tutah go tomorrow. Is that okay?" He asked and everyone nodded.

"But what about our meeting?" P'Nam asked.
"Don't worry I'll take care of everything. You two complete you work today or I'll call you tomorrow also." He said pointing towards P'Bright and P'Tutah. Both nodded. After lunch everyone went away.
"Should I stay for help phi?" I asked to P'Arthit. He smiled and shook his head.
"Go home and rest. We have busy weekend.." He said.

---

"Kong tell me what nong Tew likes?" P'Oon asked as he stood infront of half completed painting.
"May be beach phi. He always do excited to go there." I said. He nodded.
"And what about you? What do you like?" He asked. I looked towards him.
"Me? I like.. I like home phi. Where I can return. I don't need to go anywhere else. I know where I can return anytime and it'll welcome me.." I said.
"I'll draw that for you.." He said with smile. I gave a Nod.

---

"So where should we start?" I asked but got no reply. I saw both my alphas looking sleepy and tired. Yesterday, P'Oon stayed late to complete his painting and P'Arthit also came home late because he wanted to complete his work. So when we got out of house I decided to drive.
"Let's wake you both first." I said. I drove car towards familiar place.

"Why are we here?" P'Arthit asked.
"To make your sleep go away." I said as I walked out of my car.
"Kongpob long time see.." Rome said as I walked in.
"How are you?" I asked as he hugged me.
"I'm good. What about you?" He asked.
"I'm also good. Hey can I use coffee machine. I've to make two drinks." I asked him. He nodded.

"Both you stay here. I'll bring drinks for you." I said to both my alphas. They nodded.
"Rome one cheese cake and waffles with honey." I gave him order. He noted it down.
"Who are those handsome hunks?" He asked. I smiled as I felt my cheeks warm.
"I'll introduce you later." I say as I start to make drinks.

After sometime I walk with drinks and Rome follow me with dishes.
"Here. Coffee for you and Pinkmilk for you.." I said as I put drinks infront of my alphas whose eyes never left me while I was working till now.
"Here cheesecake and waffles with honey." Rome said while putting down dishes.
"Phi this I Rome. He is shop owner and my friend." I said.
"I'm not owner Kongpob. My father is owner." Rome said shyly.
"Hello I'm Arthit Rajnopat, Kongpob's Mate." P'Arthit said politely. Rome smiled towards him.
"Hello I'm Krist Rojnapat, Kongpob's mate." P'Oon said cheerfully. Wait what... I looked towards him.

"It's nice to meet you both. I'm glad that Kongpob got his mate. I hope you take care of my friend.." Rome said something like that but I was not paying attention. Why am I not aware of P'Oon's name? How can I not tried to know his real name? Of course Oon was his nickname..
"Kongpob.." I heard Rome's voice. I looked towards him.
"You okay?" He asked. I gave him smile.
"I'll take your leave then. Enjoy food.." He said. I nodded.

"Kong you okay?" P'Oon asked. I looked towards him and smiled genuinely with Nod.
"Good. This is delicious. Can you make this for me at home?" P'Oon asked. While drinking Pinkmilk. I smiled and nodded.
"With that you should try waffles phi. And P'Arthit you should try cheesecake. They made it delicious phi." I said. Both nodded. I sipped my coffee thinking about other basic things I didn't pay attention to.

---

"Kongpob are you okay?" P'Arthit asked as we stood in shop where P'Oon is choosing frame for painting. I gave nod.
"He never tells his real name to anyone. This is first time he told it to anyone.." P'Arthit said.
"Why phi?" I asked as I saw how the other one is concentrated on choosing frame.
"It's just he doesn't like how he used to be in childhood. He think that little Krist was weak. He used to love when mom called him kit. But after their death he insisted us to call him by my nickname, Oon.." P'Arthit said.