Chapter 11 - (S2) Sports Festival/That's the idea Ochaco!

Start from the beginning

Kaminari got roasted.

Aizawa: "Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you mode experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event. One chance a year-- a total of three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!"
Everyone: "Yes, sir!"
Aizawa: "Homeroom dismissed."

-Timeskip to Lunch Time-

Mr. Cementoss class was over, meaning that Lunch was finnaly here, but my classmates were focusing on the Festival.

Kirishima: "Even tough all that stuff happen, I'm getting really excited!" He said in his usual happy tone.
Sero: "If we put on a good show and stand out, we'll have taken the first step to becoming a pro!" He said touching Kirishima's shoulder and then closed his fist with determination.
Sato: "It was worth coming to U.A
Tokoyami: "We will only receive a few
chances. We cannot afford to miss it."

Hagakure: "Ojiro-kun, i'm getting kind of nervous now. I need to stand out at the sports festival!" She said and after she said some hey and ho's.
Ojiro: "But the pros might not notice you unless you try really hard..."

Aoyama: "Oh dear, what'll i do? I stand out just by standing still, se the scouts won't be able to stop looking at me, right?" He does a pose to Koda who got scared. "Right?" He said getting closer to him, making him nod rapidly.

Kaminari: "You're lucky, Shoji. Your brawn stands out in its own."
Shoji: "There's no point if i cannot show my usefulness."
Jiro: "I think you'll stand out, too." She said teasing Kaminari.

Izuku: "Everyone's so into it." He said a bit scared.
Iida: "You're not? We have enrolled here to become heroes, so of course we would get fired up!" He said doing some weird moves.
Tsu: "Iida-chan, you have a unique way of geetting fired up. It's weird."
Iida: "Midoriya-kun, don't you feel the same?" He said chooping his hand.
Izuku: "Of course i do. But something..."
Ochaco: "Deku-kun, Iida-kun, Y/n-kun..."

We three looked at Ochaco who had a rather scary face.

Ochaco: "Let's do our best at the sports festival..."
Izuku: "U-Uraraka-san, your face..! It's..!"
Mina: "What's the matter? You don't look carefree at all, even though that's what your name means."
Mineta: "Pm--

Unfortunately i've never git to hear whatever he was going to say, cause Tsuyu cut him off with a tounge slap on his face.
Ochaco spread her legs in a fighting position and raises her fist.

Ochaco: "Everyone, i'm gonna do my best!"
Iida, Izuku, Tsu, Mina: "Yeah!"
Y/n: "Yeah."

Ochaco turns to the other side.