Before she could finish father came into the room. Her immediately moved to mother's side and I stood up giving him her hand. I stood to the side as they spoke.

I looked up athe ceiling as father suddenly walked to the side with the maester.

I watched them with converse as I took my place at my mother's side. "I think father's finding a way to help you. Don't worry,love . Father will find a way."

My mother smiled through her pain I don't know why I was feeling like I had just lied to us both, but I kow that my father would be smart enough to save mother and the child. He will.

"Do it." My father said walking back our away.

I smiled at him. I had disliked this man all my life, but if he could save my mother I would never hate him again. I looked back at him expecting the maester." Father why has the maester stepped out?"

My father looked back at me like he had seen a ghost. I smiled and took his hand squeezing it gently.

"Go back to the tournament, Rae."

My face contorted in confusion and defiance. "Mother needs us. I must stay. I have to."

"Raevena listen to me-"

I ignored him and moved to my mother's side. "Is it coming out?" She asked.

"Yes. I think father and the maester have found a way. But father wants me to leave."

Mother looked between father and I. "I'm sure she can stay, my love. She been very helpful so far."

Father if order us both. "Ser Arryn take my daughter to her room please."

I tensed in confusion looking at my father shocked and confused. "Father, what?"

Ser Arryn took my arm and tried to guide me to the door ,  it I grounded my heels I to the floor. "Father what are you doing? What's going to happen? Father?"

He ignored me and went to my mother's side. My mother looked at me ,her face contorted in pain and confusion.

The door opened and the maester along with a few handmaidens and midwives came in with him. Just as
Ser Arryn escorting me out of the room , I caught a glimpse of silver shining in hand.

I stopped in place and all colour drained from my being. Realization could be a nasty thing when it came to love, reality was the harshest part of life and now my mother would face it. But she would not go it alone.

I rushed towards the maester and tried to grab the knife, my heart clenching in pain and determination. I wrestled with him for it.

"My princess , please!" He called out to me.

I ignored him and pulled harder, the handmaidens pushed me away from him and I yelled in anger.
"No ,give it to me!"

Strong arms pulled me off of my feet by my waist. "No! no please! Mother!" I screamed.

The maidens moved to pull my mother's closer to the center of the bed.

She looked at my father in confusion as the sudden tug and movement."Don't trust him mommy!"

Her face held confusion as she looked at my father. "Viserys what's happening?"

My father whispered something to her.

My attention was pulled to the door that I was being moved past. My arms shot up in alarm and I started hitting Ser Arryn's metal armor.

"Mommy! Please See Arryn please let me go! Their going to kill her! Their going to kill my mother!"

I screamed and slapped at his face and armor like a wild a savage." My princess,  the king ordered me. I'm sorry, sweet princess."

Just them everything else began to burst into flames around me as my mothers screams echoed throughout the hall.

I cried out and reached for the door. "Mommy! Please Gods no! Not my mother please! Not her! She's my mother please!"

"Raevena!" She screamed and I stopped screaming , I stared numbly through the open doors as we got further down the hall." Mommy." I whispered.

She screamed for them to stop. She screamed for my father to tell them to stop and he would do nothing?

I screamed in rage and the lamps all around us overflowed with flames. The fire roared to laugh as I screamed reaching for my mother.

“NO!" We screamed together. And for the same reason.

I felt my body relax in defeat. I looked down at the floor numbly, all energy drained from my body. The screams had stopped.

And so had my sanity.

It was officially, my fairy Queen was dead. Her wings pulled from her mercilessly.

They had taken my mother from me.

...  ...  . ..