5

Manik is driving the car and Nandini is continuously asking questions to him.

Nandini:Manik mei kabse tumse puch rahi hu tht where are we going...so y ur not telling me...bolo na kaha ja rahe hai hum..

Manik gets irritated with her constant questioning and yells at her. Manik:Oh god...Nandini..will u jst shut up for somtime and let me drive peacefully..i said na wen we'l reach the spot then u'l know it urself..so till the time pls dnt ask anymore questions..i request u pls..

Nandini makes a angry face and looks away from him.Suddenly Manik stops the car and says.

Manik:See we have reached..nw u can guess from the view tht where are we..

Listening to Manik,she suddenly peeps out from the window and sees shining blue sea underneath the ever beautiful full of star sky.

Nandini:Beach...Manik..we have come to the beach..

Manik:Ummm..ya as u can see we have actually come to beach..so nw lets get out of car and go there.

Both Manik and Nandini comes out of car and start walking towards the beach.
Nandini:Manik...nw will u do the honours of telling me tht y we have came here.

Manik:Nandini..har cheez ka koi reason nai hota..muje ab bas tumhare sath time spend karna tha to mai bas aise hi tumhe yaha le aya.

Nandini:vo to theek hai..bt y did u brought me here...I mean ghar par bhi to sirf hum dono hi the na to ham time vaha bhi spend kar sakte

Manik:Kar to sakte the bt vaha sirf ham dono akele hote bt mai chahta tha ke puri duniya ke samne mai tumhe hold karu,tumse baate karu and tumhe vo sara attention aur pamper du johamari secret relationship ke vajah se nai de pata hu...so isse better place muje aur koi nai laga..as I can have u in arms infront of the whole world and without caring about anyone...

Nandini gets overwhelmed by listening his such caring words.She jst runs towards him and hugs him tightly warapping her both short arms around Manik's huge muscularshoulders.Manik jst smiles seeing her behave this way and they both get lost in their romantic hug when suddenly they hear some whispers nearby.They broke the hug and lookand look around and find an old couple staring them lovingly.The couple comes towards them.

Old man:Sorry to disturb u both bt we jst cudntstop ourselves from staring you both.

Manik and Nandini both gets confused

Old woman :Actually..my husband meant to say...tht u both reminded us of our youth days wen we both used to be like u guys.

Manan stats smiling listening to the old romance story of this adorable couple.Nandini suddenly says in between

Nandini:Aunty..pehle ka to pata nai bt uncle to abhi bhi kafi romantic lagte hai..

Evryone starts laughing and Manik says.

Manik:Agar aunty jaisi beautiful wife hogi to konsa husband romantic nai hoga..hai na uncle.

Old woman playfully hits Manik and says

Old man:You know beta..you both remind so much of our love as we can see the same undying and innocent love in both of ur eyes..

Old woman: Really..u both make a very good couple together..god bless u..and always stay together..and love each other always this way only..

The couple wave them a goodbye after saying and leaves from there.

Nandini:They were so cute na..manik..Wen we'l get old then we'l also love each other like them only na..

Manik:No way..we are not gona be like them..

Nandini gets sad listening to it.Manik continues.

Manik:Infact we'l be in more love than them..U knw mai tabhi bhi tumse aise hi flirt karunga jaise ab karta hu aur tumbhi tabhi bhi aise hi blush karogi jaise ab karti ho..so we'l gona be more romantic couple than them.