part 4

At night,Nandini is getting the dinner table ready as she know tht Manik can come home anytime and he being the alltime big foodie would just not wait.Aftr arranging the table,Nandini goes upstairs to get changd as she had spoiled her dress while cooking and thinks to have a quick bath .Meanwhile Manik comes home and finds the main door open,he gets worried thinking tht wat if someone might have broke up in home as Nandini stays alone...He runs inside and rushes towards Nandini's room and wen he reaches near the door,he gets freezed at his position wen he sees the sight infront of him.Inside Nandini is standing  infront of mirror in jst a towel wrapped around her petite body drying her  wet long,silky black hair with the water droplets still freshed on her body making Manik go all crazy. 

He whispers her name so softly and slowly as he is saying it jst for his heart to listen and make his mind completely stay attentive only on this current view.Suddenly Nandini sees
Nandini:Manik wat are you doing here?

Manik still in his trance:Looking at you..

Nandini blushes.Manik comes out of his thoughts and gets straightend up.

Manik:Actually,I jst came nw and sawthe main door opened so I got worried tht somone might have brokd inside and thtsy cam running inside..

Nandini:No..actually I had only kept it open bczknewd tht you would come now as I was going to have a shower so wont have been able to open it they left it open for to get in.

Manik:Nandini how can u be so careless,attachment meri jagah koi aur ghar me ghus gaya hota aur tumhe aise dekhta to..

Manik suddenly stops and Nandini realises that she standing in jst a towel infront of him.Nandini turns all red thinking tht Manik was staring her bcz of this.Seeing her flushed expressions,Manik gets in his flirty mode and start comin closer to nandu and start caressing both her arms from bottom till it reaches to her shoulder.Nandini starts losing her senses as a jolt of current passes through her body with each of Manik's touch.She closes her eyes to absorb the moment and seeing her this way Manik smiles as he understands tht she is going through the same effect from which he is  going through.He comes more closer and start kissing her shoulder where still water droplets are present.He slowly reaches her face by leaving behind a trail of soft kisses over herneck.Nandini moans Manik's name softly still with her eyes closed as she doesn't want this moment to fade away with her eyes getting opened.Manik slides his arms around her waist over the wet towel and holds it tightly.He gently rubs his lips over her cheeks very slowly towards her lips as if tracing each portion of each other and than He opens his eyes and looks at her and sees her holding the towel end with her hands.He senses her uncomfort and smiles at her innocence and just pulls her back in a tight hug.Seeing Manik's such an lovely and understanding gesture,Nandini smiles stil hugging him.

Nandini:Umm..Manik...m sorry bt m stil not ready for it.

Manik hugs her even more tighter and says:Nandu dnt be sry...and I completely understands you and I'l always respect decisions..I'l never force you or rush into this things until you don't want me too..ok..so now let me enjoy this hug..

Nandini feels tears building in her eyes listening to Manik's such beautiful words:I love u Manik..I feel really lucky to have someone like u to be in my life.

Manik:I love u too Nandini... more than any damn thing in this world...and the fact is I m actually lucky for being blessed by having by my side always...Hamesha

Manik and Nandini then breaks their hug..Manik coming back to his flirty nature says

Manik:Now Nandini...agar tum thodi der aise hi aur is towel mai mere samne khadi rahi thn pls dnt blame me if I lose my control again and do something against wat I have jst said nw.

Nandini smiles and punches him slowly in his stomach nd goes inside bathroom to get dressed.Manik smiles her walking and he himself too goes downstairs.

After somtime,Nandini comes and serves dinner to Manik and they both start eating it

Nandini:You know wat Manik 2day was the most shocking day of my life..

Manik:Y..wat happen?

Nandini:Tumne dekha nai kya college mein Mukti and Alya were behaving so nicely with me...Muje to believe hi nai ho raha hai..ke vo dono mujse frndly ho rahe the

Manik:Ohh..haa mai to tumhe batana hi bhul gaya...aaj aftr seeing them this way muje bhi shock laga tha..then I asked them about him..then jo unhone muje answer diya vo sunke to I was so shockd,surprised and happy...I jst dnt knw wat to say

Nandini:Aise kya bola unhone...are they planning to rag me again

Manik:No dumbo..infact they said tht they hav genuinely started liking you and really wants to get frnds wit u..and top of tht they want me to be friendly wit u.

Nandini:What...seriously unhone aisa bola..really I jst cant belive it.

Manik:Trust me...u have to belive it coz its really true...So Ms. Nandini Moorthy had impressed my friends too ha

Nandini blushes and says:Of course..I had to do this to get in their good books na...after all then only I can keep my boyfriend happy na

Manik's tone suddenly gets a bit sad:Nandini m sorry..

Nandini gets confused:Sorry..kis liye..

Manik:I know this hidden relationship is creating so much trouble for u and muje ye bhi pata hai tht u wnt me  to accept u publicly...bt maine ab tak aisa nai karke tumhe ek tarah se disappoint kiya hai..so m sorrry for it

Nandini get ups from her seat and goes near Manik and cups his face gently and says 

Nandini:Manik...you really dnt need to be sorry abt it at all ok...ha ye sach hai tht I wnt ke I can be with u all the tim and evrywer bt at the same time I also understand how much urfrnds are importnt for u...so mai aisa kuch nai chahungi jiske vajah se there arise any rift between u and ur frnds..aur raha sawal hamari secret relationship ka so m really happy in ittoo as long as I have u with me ok..now  smile..

Manik gets so happy listening to her..He takes her hand and start going towards the door.

Nandini:Manik where are u taking me

Manik:Dnt ask questions...jst come with me

With this they both get into his car and Manik droves away..

Precap:Manan romantic song sequence how part cammant and like