part 2

After fab5's practice session gets over, they all head towards canteen.While walking in corridor,manik spots nandini walking sadly in the opposite corridor.As soon as he looks her, he understands that she is sad.

Manik:Listen guys,you all make a move I'l join you guys in few minutes.

Mukti:Kyu..kya hua..kaha ja raha hai tu..?

Manik:Actually...vo..mukti..ummm

Cabir:Mukti..meri gadadhari bheem tu acp pradyuman kab ban gayi..itne sare questns ek sath..join karna hai kya cid

Mukti:Shut up...nautanki..mai to aise hi puch rahi thi..aur maine manik se pucha to tu kyu bich mai tapak raha hai.

Manik:Actually mukti..vo mera phone car m reh gaya hai..to mai bas vohi lene ja raha tha...muje abi yaad aaya na isliye..ok so bye
Dhruv:Y he left in so hurry...phone ke liye itna concern.

Cabir..Oh mere topiwale mukti..ab tu mat start ho please...muje bhuk lagi chalo canteen...jab manik vapas aayega na tab usse puchna nd if you want I'l suggest more 10-20 questins ok..but pls lets go now..

Nandini is sitting on the stairs with a sad face nd suddenly she feels hot breathe on her neck nd she turns around and see manik sitting on a step above her leanin his face on her neck
Nandini:Manik..ye kya kar rahe ho?

Manik:Can't you see kya kar raha hu..

Nandini:Manik pls...not nw..m already not in a good mood so

Manik:I know you are not in good mood...so new tell me wat happened

Nandini:Actually...tht harshad na..

As soon as manik hears harshad's name he get ups angrily.

Manik:kya..harshad..kya kiya usne..did he hurt you..now m nt gona leave him

Nandini holds him and tries to calm him down and says

Nandini:Jst calm down ok...he didn't hurt me or did anything...its jst tht he ws acting very rudely to me nd was questioning me abt our relation.So I couldn't take it anymore so I jst left his band thts it..

Manik:Ohhkkk...Its good tht you left his band...Muje vaise bhi pasand nai tha wen you used to be around him..he can hurt you anytime..anyway leave it

Nandini:Hmmn...lets go now

Manik:Wat lets go...huh..apne frnds se bhagkar tumhare pass aya hu nd you are telling to lets go...we are not going anywhere atleast not before Iget something..And with this he lowers his lips towards nandini's and just before they touches manik's phone rings.

Manik:Wat the hell!!!he looks his phone and sees Nyonika's name flashing on it.He goes to cut it but nandini says in between

Nandini:Manik..I think you should pick it up...it might be important.So reluctantly manik picks up the call.

Manik:Ya say...

Nyonika:Hello..listen manik can you come to my cabin now...need to discuss something with you.

Manik:Discuss...vo bhi mujse...like seriously nyonika

Nyonika:Manik pls,dnt start now..just come to cabin..bye

Manik:watevr..fyn

Nandini:So we should leave then you have to go na..Saying this she moves to go but suddenly manik pulls her waist toward him nd lands on his chest.

Manik:And where do you think you are going Ms. Moorthy?I think jst now I said tht you are not leaving without giving me goodbye kiss..

Nandini:Goodbye kiss..huh..I guess hum vaise bi thode der bad vapas milenge hi..so goodbye kiss kisliye.

Manik:Us thodi der tak muje zinda rehne ke liye ur kiss is gona act like oxygen for me..with this he leans to kiss her but nandini bends down nd gets out from his grip nd pecks on her check saya

Nandini:Itne se time ke liye itna kafi hai tumhe zinda rakhne ke liye..ok..Mr.Malhotra..With this she runs away..leaving behind a smiling manik walking towards Nyonika's cabin.

At canteen,evryone  is sitting nd nandini comes ther.Mukti comes taking two plates ofsandwhiches in her hand and talking with aliya nd she doesn't see nandini coming and they both bump into each other.Nandini falls down with sandwhiches on her and mukti and aliya gets shocked.Nandini somehow gets up with mukti and aliya helping her out.

Nandini:I'm sorry gals...meri vaja se shayad ye hua..I shud hav been more careful but...

Mukti:No actually..its my fault..maine dekha nai..and you are apologising even wen you hav fallen down.

Aliya:Ya..mukti is right.galti hamari hai..and coz of us you got hurt bt I hope you are fyn.

Nandini:Oh no no...m fyn.pls dnt be sry.Anyway I'l go to washroom now bye.

Nandini goes from there and mukti and alya talks .

Alya:Dnt you think mukti tht nandini sometime gets way too sweeter.

Mukti:Ya..actually..I mean vo kabhi kisiko kuch shout nai karti ya back answer nai karti..infact galti na hone pe bhi she says sorry.

Alya:Ya..inspite ke maine past me uske sath kya kya kiya she never said anything harsh to me ever.

Mukti:Ya..i think we shud get to know her more...wat say?

Alya:Well..i dnt mind.

They go towards there tables.Cabir speaks

Cabir:Kya gals..tum log abi bi nandini ke peeche padi ho...I mean atleast ab to use rag mat karo...maine dekha abi kaise tumlog dono ne uspar sandwiches giraya.

Dhruv:Cabir is right.I really think you both should behave properly with her now

Mukti:Hang on guys...ye kya lecture pe lecture dete ja rahe ho..jst listen to us first ok.

Alya:Ya..actually vo mistakenly mukti se plates giri..she didn't do it purposely ok...bt we did apologised to her but to our surprise vo khud sorry bolne lagi.

Mukti:ha..and we were trying to be polite with her..so chill ok.Infact,I have kinda started liking her

Alya:Ya..evn at some point even I have got some soft spot for her

Cabir and dhruv are shocked listening to this.

Dhruv:Seriously..you guys like her...I mean that is awesome.

Cabir:Hey bhagwan..muje to apne kano pe vishwas nai ho raha hai...Meri lady bheem aur barbie doll mein itna sara parivartan ye sab kaise hua..

Mukti:Chup be...nautanki..chup chap sandwiches kha varna mera thappad khana padega.

Cabir thinks,"Manik ko jab ye pata chalega ke ye dono nandini ko accept karne lagi hai to pata nahi khushi ke mare kahi nandini se shadi karke inke samne na le aaye...Bt anyways on a serious note atleast un dono ke secret relationship ko khullam-khulla relationship banane ka accha rasta mil gaya hai".

hello guys maina ap sab ka cammant padh   Thank you for you story