part 1

Early morning with the birds chirping their most romantic tone waking up a beautiful girl whose been sleeping peacefully in the most comfortable.  pair of arms of her beloved,ie. her manik.Manik wakes realizing the movements

Manik — Nandini,what happened?why you are moving sleep?

Nandini— Manik,I'm not moving in sleep.I m getting up coz its morning now.And I think its time for you to get up too.You have to gofor your practice remember.Fab4 must be waiting for you.

Nandini:Listen,I'l be downstairs making breakfast till that time you get freshened up ok.

Manik:Ok fine.

This had been the daily routine of both manik and nandini'sever since chacha-chachi had went to mangalore with rishab from 2 days for regular visit to ams.Nandini had college hence she couldn't go along with them which had given manik and nandini to spend some time together. At breakfast table,manik comes down and nandini serveshim breakfast and she goes to her room to get herself freshened.Afterhavingtheir meals done manik and nandini droves to college.But nandini gets out ofthe car near college gate as she doesn't want anyone to see themtogether.Manikenters music room and nandini goes to navya and harshad.Ever since NH3 had lost musicana not because of nandini but due to Fab5's better performance,harshada started misbehaving with others.

sNandini:Hey guys..

Navya: Hi..Nandini.

Harshad:So Ms.Moorthy hadfinally got time for her so called friends right ..By the way nandini where do you stay busy so much nowadays as you hardly give time to us.

Nandini:Harshad please,is nothing like that.Early morning plz dnt get started with all those bickerings,plz.

Navya:Nandini,tum please harshad ji se aise baatein mat karoy.Vo to sach hi keh rahe hai na.Aaj kal sachmein tumhare pass hamare liye waqt nahi rehta hai.

Nandini:Navya,ab tumbhi?Tumlogo ko jo sochna h vo socho,maine kaha tha na ke ghar par koi nahi hai isliye muje der ho jati hai.

Harshad:Ok if thts the case then how come you always gets time for manik then...huh..Nandini say na.

Nandini:What do you mean harshad?

Harshad:Don't act innocentnandini.Maine tumhe aur manik ko kafi bar ek sath dekha hai..so is something brewing up between you guys?

Nandini:Shut up harshad.Dusro ki life me interfere karne ke bajaye tumhe apne kam se matlab
rakhna chahiye.Aur kiske sath milti hu ya nahi vo meri personal life hai so better mind your own business.

Harshad:This is damnbussiness ok.Coz Manik is our rival and I don't want my bandmembers to be friendly with them.Do you get that.

Nandini:Fine...if that's the thing is then I'm leaving your band so bye.

Navya:Nandini,ye tum kya kar rahi ho.Us manik ke liye tum apne friends ko kaise chod sakti hu.

Nandini:Navya,Mai sahi karrahi hu.Harshad ke liye we are not his friend jst a way to hurt Fab5 and now just done with it.So m sry bt m leaving this band.Bye

And nandini walks out from there.Meanwhile inmusic room,fab5 are practicing and manik enters.

Manik:Hi everyone.

Cabir:Lo aagaya hamare Prince Manik.Nw guys we can finally start.

  Dhruv : manik,where were you?

Manik:Sorry,guys actually traffic mai phas gaya tha vo...but anyways lets start practicing.

Cabir is here again as in show so he knows abt manan.Hewalks to manik and whispers in his ears,"Traffic mai phas gaya tha ya trafficmai phasa rehna chahta tha taki nandini ke sath aur duet kar sake.."

Manik:Cabir..shut up yaar..koi sun lega..ja jake drumsbaja tu..

Cabir:Ha bhai mere pass...

Then they start practicing.