CHP 3: School Life...

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Ah~ shit..." 

The hulk of a guy dropped daniel, who was crying on the ground and in pain... Seeing this irritated Jacob. This wasn't just bullying, it was beat-down of a pretty high standard...

"The hell did you just call me?" He said. He looked like a 30 year old man, instead of a kid.

'Huh... This, is weird... I, don't feel afraid of this guy... He just looks like a big fat lump of flesh to me...' Jacob shoved his thoughts aside. Realizing that the lug had closed the distance while he was thinking to himself...

'Ssshhhhit!' Jacob could feel himself getting picked up by the bastard.

'T-This fucker is strong...! He picked me up effortlessly!' Jacob tried to loosen his grip but it didn't budge at all. However, the guy simply flung him across the room, beside where daniel was...

*Crashes onto the floor!*

'-FUCK!' Jacob was now angry. But, he knew  couldn't just use his powers willy-nilly here either... He needed to be discreet, and hold out a bit. Just until class started. 2 minutes were enough.

He looked beside himself only too see a bloodied Daniel...

'Daniel got it pretty bad...' But taking this opportunity, he discreetly put his hand over where droplets of Daniel's blood were. He smeared it onto his hand, not ready to absorb it at all, not yet...

'Just for a little longer...' Jacob chanted. The guy charged where Jacob was, his swing was wide and obvious. So Jacob ducked, causing him to miss.

"*tchYou! LITTLE!" He shouted. This time swinging largely again. Jacob seeing it, barely dodged the punch, causing the huge lug to miss and hit one of his lackeys. The rest of the students were surprised that someone was actually fighting back, and dodging successfully...

"ARGGHHH!!!!" He shouted, clearly annoyed. Jacob watched carefully at where the lug would swing-

But before he could, "LOGAN!!!!" Hearing the voice, Immediately, the lug stopped mid-swing. Looking to his right. 

'Serves you right fucker.' Jacob thought, seeing who the teacher called, Logan stopped; His face clearly that of anger and irritation.

Having a quick look at the situation, the teacher glared at Logan intensely.

"You! With me to the principal's office..." His tone clearly referencing Logan. He then looked towards me, and Daniel...

"Can the both of you walk?" He glared at Jacob. "Yes sir..." He answered.

"Good, both of you rest up at the infirmary for now..." He called and waited on Logan, who glared at Jacob for a moment, before walking away...

'That was... Interesting...'Jacob thought, sighing heavily. He looked down where daniel was.

"Are you alright?" Jacob asked, knowing the answer already.

Daniel sniffled, and dried his tears, "Ye-Yeah... T-Thank you f-for, helping me." He answered.

Jacob nodded, and stood up, mostly uninjured from the confrontation. "We need to hurry, and get you patched up..." He grabbed Daniel's Hand. Helping him up off the floor...

.

.

.

.

.

.

After reaching the nurses office, she acted quickly, getting daniel band-aids and such, while Jacob got to rest from it since he heals much faster than a regular human.