CHP 2: Testing...

.

.

.

.

.

"So, where should I even start?" Jacob asked himself. He Looked through his bedroom windows... According to his memories. he had just returned from his school not too long ago.

He walked over, and sat on his bed, 'Luckily, I go to the same school the main characters goes to, so I should be able to see some way for me to get some good DNA. Daniel, and others at this point are in their early stages, so they wont be that strong and are actually rather weak...' 

"Still, since I have these busted abilities on my side... I think I should absorb a couple of things before the day ends. The game never fully explored how busted mercer really was and how powerful his abilities truly were..." Jacob walked out of his room. 

He quickly headed downstairs to see what he could do at this point...

"Alright... Since I can absorb DNA, and practically the traits of all things, what should I even start with?" He looked around his yard for anything to absorb. Not really seeing much of any animal around, he looked at a bunch of insects that were there...

He glossed over many, but he quickly looked back, stopping at an obvious choice...

'I'm so dumb! Ants! Can't they carry up to like 100 times their own body weight?' He thought, he didn't waste time and quickly killed a bunch, picking them up off the dirt.

And due to luckily living in a secluded area, he didn't have to watch out for anyone or clearly much of anything.

'Here goes...' He thought, willing the black tendrils in his right hand to morph, absorbing the ants fully...

Instantly, he could feel a warm current flow through his, flesh, organs and even his bones... 

'T-This feels, amazing... Is this what Alex felt like after getting decent DNA?' He asked himself. However, the process as quickly as it came, was quickly over...

"..."

"...I don't really feel that much different, my muscles feel kinda flexible, and lighter in a way, I can check if there are changes... Anyway, Status!" 

-----------------

Name: Jacob Mercer

Age: 17 Years old

Life-span: 198 --> 234 Years old

Height: 5'4

Weight: 62kg

Energy: Nil~

Talent Value: F (Used to indicate the rate of growth of an individual, meaning you can have a relatively fast rate of growth, with low biological limits)

Str: 20kg/65kg --> 650kg (60kg for normal humans)

Spd: 7mph/15mph (15 for normal humans)

End: 2/5 (5 for normal humans)

Sta: ∞ (5 for normal humans)

Cha: 2/4 (5 for normal humans)

Int: 5/8 (5 for normal humans)

Abilities;

Ant's Stamina: Gives you the endurance and longevity of a regular Ant in your DNA.

Ant's strength V: Increases the Max physical strength potential of the user by 10x (Greater yields limited by weak human like physiology) (This ability stacks)