ch2

Savitri pov

I made evening tea and snaks as I knew he is about to come.  As tea was prepared I took out the tea cups for my mother in law and me i pour tea in it  and serves to my mother in law with samosas.

I take my tea cup and move towards angan and sit down on the ground with wheat and rice flour and make rangoli for the birds to come and pass by from my house and eat it. I am soon surrounded by birds I enjoy my tea watching peacefully as bird play near my design.

I was always interested in art as it calms me down and give me real peace it helps me to drift away from my toxic life.

I hear a car honk and see outside the gate that he is back. I quickly adjust myself and stand to welcome him.

He get out his car and walk up to me. I take his coat and get down to take off his shoes as he go inside and freshen up.

I quickly walk back to kitchen to serve him with tea and snaks as he sit with my mother in law and share his whole day experience with her.

I wish that maybe he could also be comfortable around me and found me worth it enough to share his daily experience with me.

As the night folds I am again in my same routine to prepare dinner for everyone.

Arrey bahu kaha reh gyi jldi kha na laga de my mother in law shout from outside

Ji aayi maaji i reply to her.

I serve them dinner  and wait to serve if they need anything.

When they finish with there dinner I eat alone and finish all my work and move to my mother in law's room to massage her legs so that she can sleep properly.

Jaan nahi hai kya tere haath mai thik se dba  my mother in law complains

Ji maji i reply to her and put mote pressure so that i can relieve her pain.

Dekh mai tera bura nahi chati hu tujhe pata hai yeh maine tera acha hi chaiye. Tum dono ki shadi ko chaar saal ho gye agar Tu usse ghar pr sukoon nahi degi bahar sau khadi ho jayengi bistar ko or dil ko garm krne vali. Tu yeh smjhti kyu nahi hai ki mard hai vo or uski jarurat ko pura krna tera dharm hai.

I got very emotional even thinking about him being with any other woman and having kids and a family that i want with her.

Mai tereko ek mahina de rahi hu agar tune mujhe koi khushi ki khabar ni di ami tereko is ghar se bahar kr dungi.

Mere sabar ka baan ap tut raha hai.
Mujhe hmare thakur khandaan ka vansh dekhna hai. Chaar din hi reh gye mere agar tune yeh pura nahi kia toh mai teri badi behen gayatri se aaditya ki shadi kra dungi.......Smjhi Tu bol kuch

I felt my heart racing and getting heavier with her words.

Its not like I do not want kids I badly want to have at least one child of mine.

I want to feel the joy and pain of being a mother. I have tried so much things.

Eating ayurvedic medicine, going to different veds, eating all those homemade remedies my mother in law made for me. But nothing seems to work I don't know why God is punishing me like this.

I see my mother in law sleeping and I quietly move out of her room and retiring to mine.

Tonight I have decided I will definitely talk to him about it maybe he not me he might have a problem.

Hi guyz hope you liked it thank you for reading
Pls vote it and pls share your opinions in comments.
Tell me if you like it so far
Thank you