How to find a Father Figure?

Start from the beginning

"...Are you sure?"

"Yep! I definitely want to help mr..."

"Yagi" the man replied, smiling gently at the boy. He looked like a really good kid! "Yagi Toshinori."

"Mr Yagi!" Izuku finished, narrowing his eyes to replace a smile "I'm Midoriya Izuku. Very nice to meet you!"

"It's nice to meet you too, Young Midoriya!"

And like that, they started walking together towards Yagi's flat. They started talking slowly. Or rather, Toshinori started talking. He was always one of the more talkative people.

"If I can ask, you have a mutation quirk, right?"

"That's right!"

"I never see anyone with that kind of quirk!"

"I'm probably the only one... I haven't heard of anyone who looks alike" Izuku announced, looking at Yagi "But at least I'm original" he joked, looking straight ahead again. Maybe he was a little amused by the fact that he had to look slightly down to look at the man. But he didn't have to worry about crowds! He was always above everyone else!

Toshinori nodded, listening to Midoriya's words. After a while, he also noticed one more detail.

"...Young Midoriya?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"How do you speak if you don't have a mouth?"

Yagi looked confused. To which Midoriya snorted.

"I honestly have no idea!" he chuckled, closing his eyes "But I have lips. They're just not always visible."

Yagi was sure that Midoriya was a truly original and strange person. But he couldn't help but think that he was really enjoying his time.

—————

As soon as Yagi disappeared into the apartment building, Izuku immediately rushed to do the promised shopping. But he couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face. Mr. Yagi was really nice! He talked a lot, but not enough to confuse him.

And he didn't even have to wonder if they would ever run into each other again. In the days that followed, they kept bumping into each other. Was it Yagi who noticed Midoriya nearby, or was it the boy who noticed the familiar blonde hair.

But they both loved talking together.

"Did you read about last fight with that small villain, Young Midoriya?"

"Of course! The entire Hero Forum is writing about it! Everyone says it's a shrinking quirk, but I looked into it and it's definitely more than the usual shrinking! Maybe changing the entire DNA structure? Does that sound so powerful? How could this quirk be used in help! He could easily get into smaller rooms. Or serve as a spy. It would definitely help with underground heroes. Itwouldbeso..."

Yagi shook his head slightly, listening to the boy's mumblings. He started getting used to them. Even if he didn't understand every word..However, he noticed that Midoriya's mind was definitely focused on analysis. He thinks a lot about things.

However, it definitely had great response time as well. One time, when they were walking together, Izuku instinctively grabbed his arm and covered them with his umbrella. And a second later, water from a passing car hit the umbrella. Toshinori still doesn't know how the boy took out the umbrella so quickly. Apart from that it was even a sunny day. Why was he carrying an umbrella?

The blonde furrowed his eyebrows slightly, looking at the boy out of the corner of his eye. Who continued to mutter. Slowly he began to wonder if maybe he was having an attack? He was literally shaking. Although the closer he looked at it, the more he noticed that it wasn't only shaking.