😈 Jacob Seed •°• Voice in the dark △SMUT△

Title: Voice in the dark

Rating: Explicit

Category: F/M

Fandom: Far cry 5

Relationship: Jacob seed x F!Deputy

Characters: Jacob seed, Deputy

Tags/ triggers: Mutual masturbation, pwp, voice kink, phone sex? radio sex-, the sex is brief though, weird dialogue mostly, porn with feelings

Wordcount: 3990

a/n: Very me to do a dialogue heavy fic when I can't hold a conversation.

***

There was a silence one could appreciate, one only heightened by the sound of nature deep into the night, in the dark, in the forest. Away from the guns and hunts and the screams. Tranquillity, if not for the reality of the situation.

The howls were still at the door even when it's closed, the wolves still patrolled the streets in the distance. It was still hell, but there was a certain glimmer to the silence, the ambience, the nature of things.

Months hadn't felt as long, the deputy thought as she stared up at the ceiling in the cabin. The owners hadn't even done the most basic to lock the door, but that's just how it was lately. Strange places left abandoned or left open as a refuge for those who came after, or ransacked and left to wither.

It angered her to a degree and even more so when her mind drifted to him, the mountain man, the soldier. The way her skin heated, the way her stomach turned, the way she had allowed her thoughts to drift so many times. Perhaps it was just another sign she had completely lost touch with reality, or maybe she was punishing herself.

He was infuriating, controlling, and would never see another point besides his own. He was so wrong in so many ways, but why then did she still feel her cheeks flush when he praised her, the little good job's that left her heart beating just beneath her skin. Why did she care, why did she allow him to affect her so much, and by god why was he the thing she thought about in the deep hours of the night when her fingers were notably occupied between her thighs.

She sighed, eyes closed as she submitted to her own perverted thoughts of the man, another time she had decided against fighting it just for a taste of a quick release in this forest. She hadn't even done the bare minimum of pulling her pants down her legs fully.

She bit into her lip when a single digit entered her and curled. That stupid hair, that stupid smirk. Why did it have to look so good on him, and then he had that stupid voice, that gravel that sent a shiver down her spine when he was close. She didn't like the things he did to her, but she did like how quick the thoughts of him did get her off, especially in times like these where she had to constantly move to stay alive.

She chewed on the inside of her cheek as a thought brewed, her hand slowing, throat feeling dry. It was stupid, crazy, not at all what a sane person would do, especially in her situation, but she could... She could radio him like he had done countless times, she knew his channel, but it was wrong. He could use it against her, play that stupid song again, and she did not want to imagine her walking back to him, pants hung around her ankles as she stumbled to him like a lost puppy.

But she could hear his voice, hear the way he said deputy like it held some importance, perhaps even hear him tell her to come back to him, which inadvertently fuelled the parts of her that were attracted and craved the man.

She held the radio in her fingers, knowing in her heart she should definitely not be considering this. Even without the looming threat of who he was, this was leaning on the immoral side, but then again, morality had begun to lose its shine when all you see day in and day out is blood and death and lies.