chapter one

In the kingdom of Camelot, the seven deadly sins excluding Ban, and King, were soaking in the praise of King Arthur

In the kingdom of Camelot, the seven deadly sins excluding Ban, and King, were soaking in the praise of King Arthur. Meliodas had defeated a golem, a servant of the demon race sent to capture souls on their behalf. Resulting in him having to explain the existence of the Ten Commandments, looking to destroy the continent. Meliodas stood smug with his hands behind his head as his sheath now held his sacred treasure.

His grin was wiped off his face as he sensed the incoming presence. It was that of the demon race and had part of the power of a Commandment. The ground began to shake beneath their feet.

"What's going on? Lady Elizabeth!" Slader, the leader of the Dawn Roar, a group who takes orders directly from the king, yelled.

"Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth screamed as a presence became known to them all. Meliodas placed himself in front of her, guarding her from the smoke. Smoke covered the ground's surface as something landed before the royal group.

"Merlin." Arthur called as she copied the Captain.

"Hm, seventy two steps, huh?" A masculine yet squeaky voice thought aloud.

"Captain, is this...no way, it can't be.." Diane's eyes widened in fright as the overwhelming cold sensation overcame her.

"I thought it would only take me 70 steps to come out here. But I suppose i'm out of practice after 3000 years!" The now revealed, armored giant humbled himself.

"You're Galand, of the Ten commandments!" Meliodas glared up at him.

The armored giant returned the glare. "It's been awhile, Meliodas. Just as I suspected. It is you, isn't it? To think after all this time has passed, you'd still be in that form." Galand nearly mocked.

"But how...how can an evil monster like this even exist in the world?" Diane asked herself.

"Merlin, I think my magical eye must be broken." Hawk interrupted.

"Why is that?" Merlin asked while staring up at the giant.

"It's just that ... this cant be right, a power level of 26,000?" Hawk exclaimed.

"A demon sealed away for 3,000 years, Galand of the ten commandments." Slader stated in shock.

"His power level may be more than we imagined, but something about this seems a bit odd. Hey Hawk, what's his magical power?" Merlin asked.

"I don't know but let's see.. looks like zero. What's going on here? Is this magical eye busted or something?" Hawk yelled.

"All right. That means now is our only chance to attack." Diane readied herself.

"So this is where the humans nest. Seems there have been quite a few changes over the last 3,000 years. But as usual, they are all clumped together. I suppose some habits never change. It's too cramped...." Galand observed before raking his spear through the surrounding homes, resulting in everything-even the roads-to be wiped away. He cleared everything within a 70 yard radius.