Extra: The President's Little Spoiled Husband 1

Start from the beginning

...

As Mr. L has researched more and more things, he has now become a national idol. Therefore, under the guidance of caring people, everyone is complaining for Mr. L.

There are also many people calling for Mr. L's laboratory to be completely separated from Yaoshi.

Neither Lu Yanzhou nor Xie Chengze cared much about the news on the Internet. In the laboratory, the person in charge of Lu Yanzhou's security noticed the matter and hurriedly came to tell Lu Yanzhou.

Lu Yanzhou is actually Mr. L. Those people actually think that Mr. L should not go to the laboratory...What is this?!

"Tell me carefully." Lu Yanzhou stopped what he was doing.

The man started talking immediately.

Lu Yanzhou asked: "They are trying to catch Mr. L?"

"Yes."

Lu Yanzhou curled his lips and said, "There have been a lot of people wandering around the laboratory recently, and many people have tried their best to contact me...I guess someone is looking for Mr. L and they want to know Mr. L's information."

"It's true that people from many countries are looking for you, but is it okay to lead online public opinion this way?"

"Maybe they want to make Mr. L dissatisfied with Yaoshi? Lu Yanzhou, an ordinary person, may not be able to stand cyber bullying, and then they will have a breakthrough," Lu Yanzhou said. "Of course, since they did this, they may not have any other way. They can only play with public opinion and say it everywhere that the country treats Mr. L badly, the country is not good, and so on."

"Then what should we do now?"

"What should we do? Isn't this good? Until now, no one has doubted that I am Mr. L." Said Lu Yanzhou.

He has been working in this laboratory for several years. In the past few years, he has been quite hated because he has researched a lot of things.

For his safety, no one in this laboratory knows his identity except the researchers who follow him.

Like this, no one doubted that Lu Yanzhou was actually Mr. L from beginning to end.

"But there are many people on the Internet accusing you..." The man frowned. He felt that someone like Lu Yanzhou, who had made great contributions to the country, should not be criticized.

Lu Yanzhou said: "Those accusations make me feel quite uncomfortable, but don't worry, I have a solution."

"Do you have a solution?" the man asked.

Lu Yanzhou said: "There is a way! Just watch and don't take action, lest they doubt my identity."

The security in charge nodded hesitantly.

Lu Yanzhou really has a way to deal with those who are accusing him now.

He called Xie Chengze on the spot: "AZe, there are many people scolding me on the Internet, and I feel uncomfortable after seeing it."

Xie Chengze actually knew about this, so he immediately said: "Don't worry, I have asked the people from the public relations department to deal with it!"

"Okay! AZe, please make it clear online that you will teach anyone who bullies me a lesson," said Lu Yanzhou.

"Yes." Xie Chengze agreed without hesitation. He doesn't surf the Internet very much, but since Lu Yanzhou asked for it...Xie Chengze immediately asked someone to create an account for him, and also sent a message saying that he would get to the bottom of anyone who said bad things about Lu Yanzhou.