Extra: Those People

Start from the beginning

Tan Shaojun sneered and spoke again: "Lu Yanzhou will never care about you again! At today's banquet, so many people gathered around Lu Yanzhou, fawning over him...He is even more popular than me now, so who do you think you are?"

Jiang Mi's face was ashen, but he couldn't even say a word to refute.

He originally believed that Lu Yanzhou loved him, so he felt that he had a way out. But it turned out that Lu Yanzhou had raised him as a child, and now he has severed ties with him...

He has no way out!

"To fall in love with you, I might as well fall in love with Lu Yanzhou. If it were him who was with me, he would at least be capable of working and living well now!" Said Tan Shaojun.

Jiang Mi finally couldn't stand it anymore: "Tan Shaojun, you bastard!"

"What's wrong with me being a bastard? If you have the ability, you can go, get out of here!" Said Tan Shaojun.

Jiang Mi really didn't dare to leave.

He had barely lived on his own, and he was also obsessed with living a good life.

If he leaves now, even if he can find a job...he may be able to earn ten thousand a month, which is not bad, but ten thousand...can't even rent the house he lives in now.

No matter how depressed Tan Shaojun was, he still had a lot of money on his hands, but he had nothing.

And he has always claimed that he has true love for Tan Shaojun...How can he leave now?

The two had a big argument, but in the end they remained the same.

For Tan Shaojun, it doesn't matter what he wants now, so naturally he won't really drive Jiang Mi away — Jiang Mi is here, at least there is someone to cook for him and warm his bed.

As for the rest...Tan Shaojun gritted his teeth and planned to go to Xie Ruanxin tomorrow and try to find a way to get some money from Xie Ruanxin.

Like this...plus his own assets, he can think about starting a business.

At the same time, Xie's old house.

Xie Ruanxin did not go to Yaoshi's banquet.

She was not interested in such an occasion, and she could not go.

She originally knew nothing about what happened at the banquet, but it couldn't be helped because she had a group of plastic sisters.

In the past, Xie Ruanxin had always been the one who attracted the most attention in the circle.

Father Xie loved his little daughter Xie Ruanxin very much, and he also loved her mother very much. When he died, he not only left a large sum of money to Xie Ruanxin's mother, but also divided the remaining assets between Xie Chengze and Xie Ruanxin equally.

Therefore, Xie Ruanxin always has a lot of money in her hands.

The key is that while brothers and sisters from other families are constantly fighting over family property, Xie Chengze has never cared about Xie Ruanxin's. The Xie family's annual dividends have all been given to Xie Ruanxin.

In the past few years, Xie Ruanxin was really indescribable, so many people were jealous of her.

However, who knows why, Xie Ruanxin insisted on going against Xie Chengze, and even fell in love with a scumbag like Tan Shaojun, and even sold Xie's shares!

When Xie Ruanxin just sold her stocks, they felt that there was something wrong with her brain. Assets like stocks and houses must be placed in her own name to be safe, and wouldn't be sell easily!