Explaining and unknown dual

Start from the beginning

'tanjiro no longer looked pale like usual and his pupils were no longer cat-like, the nails aren't sharp like before and then all of the sudden, tanjiro's eye color went white after that he fell face first to the floor'

"Tanjiro!? you alright?"

shinobu:"the heck happened to him?"

urokodaki:"this....is certainly new"

shinobu:"you mean to tell me this never happened before?"

urokodaki:"not in the slightest, he was full of energy all the time and would recover within and hour or two however this never occurred"

"perhaps.....he's recharging again?"

urokodaki:"hm?"

shinobu:"what do you mean by that nee-san?"

"well think about it, tanjiro fought and was releasing more than usual of his energy non-stop for an entire day, so the only logical conclusion we have on our hands is that he's tired and is ... sleeping? I think?"

urokodaki:*closes tanjiro's eyelids and sets him on a bed far away where the sun doesn't hit him* "well... tanjiro does look like someone who is sleeping, I guess our conversation ends there"

"yeah and I think we should head back shinobu, everyone at the mansion is probably worried sick"

shinobu:*nods*

'me and shinobu bowed and thanked urokodaki for letting us rest a little at his place until he stopped us'

urokodaki:".....are you going to report about tanjiro to Mr Ubuyashiki?"

".......as...much as I hate bringing trouble to you and to tanjiro who...I believe is truly a kind and honest demon...."

shinobu:"we have to...sorry"

urokodaki:"hm......well..if that's the case then please give Our master this letter to read and I would be grateful that no other people reads it" *hands them a letter*

"you have our word, it's the least we can do farewell and...good luck" *she and shinobu bow*

urokodaki:"you too, may your souls stand strong and hard" *bows to them*

'after that we head back to our mansion, I was kind upset that we would have to report about tanjiro's existence and I became sadder that he might die because of us reporting him.......then I thought about my dream of being friends with a demon and chuckled'

shinobu:"what's wrong nee-san?"

"oh nothing....just that I'm glad that I made my dream a reality"

shinobu:"wait....you were serious about being friends with a demon!? Is that why you trusted him!?"

"uhh m-maybe?"

shinobu:"NEE-SAN! If The other Demons find this weakness of yours then they'll have your head!"

"a-ahahah y-yeah I-I guess"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-6 months later-

Narrator pov:

'six months have passed since kanae and shinobu have met tanjiro and urokodaki, no news from them but Urokodaki's anxiety was slowly rasing, tanjiro has not woken up sense then and nezuko only came back after a full week despite his worry for them he kept him self calm and collected, as for nezuko she was training but was getting more and more furious slicing the boulder was something that looked impossible but she was determined to complete it'